{Very Possibly not real} Headvoices in my head

Ashlyn Luguna: 15; Curly Blonde Hair; Green Eyes; Purple Shirt with Blue Jeans, and wears a Beret, backwards: The Friendly one/The one That's good at Acting.

Hatake Ogata: Yeah; if you've already read, my OC page on "Bokkai Ogata," you'd already know...Also: The Bipolar Three (Comment, if you get it).
Oh, heck: And, what THE heck!?
DARTH VADER, HAS BEEN GOING IN, AND OUT, THREATENING HATAKE, THE PAST THREE DAYS! XD
Poor Hatake. ;-;

Luna Marcugni: 17; Straight Black Hair; Blue Eyes; Orange Shirt and Red Jeans, and a Biker Helmet, backwards: The Crazy one (For now).

Liam Rooshta: 14; Curly Brown Hair; Green Eyes; Black-Green Spotted Shirt and Yellow Jeans; The Pianist/Bipolar one.
^ He keeps calling everyone, "Luke".

Kyle Grudak: 16; Curly Black Hair; Brown Eyes; Green Shirt, Blue Jeans and Sunglasses (For which, Liam tried to claim, as his); The Forgetful one.

(Pronounced "Marilyn") Marylin Betū: 20; Looks 14; Very Wavy Black Hair; Red Eyes (Lack of necessary pigment, in the eye); Green Shoes; Red Skirt; Yellow Belly Shirt; and, a Turban: The Foreign (Indonesian) one.

Isaac Zherīt: 18; Curly Blonde Hair; Brown Eyes; Black Shoes, Maroon Pants and a Green Shirt; The one that has good Memory/Another Foreign (Very North African) one.

Julia Varmikt: 19; Straight Black Hair; Pure Black Eyes; Sandals, Blue Jean Shorts and a Short-Sleeve Shirt; The Other one with good Memory/Another Foreign (Russian) one.

Max Etemeño: 13; Brown Hair; Black Eyes; Brown Shoes; Red and Blue and Green Striped Shirt; Green Jeans with Occasional Red and Blue Stripes; a Wreath, lying on his head (Stuck): The one that Keeps Repeating Stuff (Or Reading Stuff), in a British Accent/The last Foreign one/Other Crazy one. {He's basically a walking Christmas Tree!}

Leandra Valuz: Also 15; Wavy Blonde Hair; Dark Black Eyes; Maroon Hoodie; Blue Jeans; Black Boots; The Other one that Repeats and Reads Stuff in a British Accent/last Foreign one/Bipolar one.

Brooke Brown: 17; Wavy Black Hair; Green Eyes; Grey Shoes; Black Sweatshirt; and, White Pants: The Angry one.

Brianna Ademo: 13; Straight Black Hair; Brown Eyes; Blue Shirt; Black Shoes; and, Blue Jeans: The Masochist/Terse one/Slightly Bipolar one.

And then, there's me.