This is in my Top 5 Longest Roleplay Responses

Three people walk by: Cécile, the nearly-monochrome 8 foot clown, her child Jeffrey, and her more humanoid-than-shadow counterpart from 1897; Pulof. Cécile, the first, is 137. Jeffrey, the second, is 8. And Pulof, the third, is 13 (But if he was still ageing, he'd be 135). The tallest of them all is Pulof, standing at about 8'3 barefoot. The second tallest is Cécile, standing at 8'05 barefoot. And the shortest, is of course Jeffrey, who stands at 5'5 barefoot. The grass rustled quietly under Cécile and Pulof's feet, leaves silently crunching here and there. The autumn breeze flowing through their hair; affecting Cécile and Jeffrey's most. Pulof doesn't exactly know what hair is nor is his hair near as long as the other two's. While Cécile's hair reaches her knees, and Jeffrey's reaches his waist; Pulof's only reaches somewhat past his ears. This is most noticeable as well. Jeffrey, the little half-ink-monster child, sways his (rather short) tail side to side, seemingly occupied with looking around everywhere. And Pulof is actually least recogniseable, as he's wearing one of those Majora's Mask masks the Happy Mask Salesman sells. He currently takes on the form of Philipp Bugenhagen; his old mentor back in the 1880s and 1890s. Cécile's also trying to ignore 'Philipp Bugenhagen'; this is because back when she was in Germany, she met Philipp a few times—The man scared her shitless. Pulof seems to be having a good time terrorising Cécile; even though he currently stands 6'8. I've always wondered what it felt like to be shorter again—And old-bodied. Pulof thinks to himself, clearly amused by Cécile's nearly-failed attempts of ignoring the Philipp Bugenhagen mirror.