Hadrevia Smutshot

Hadrian's POV

Jesse and his friends were in town, as so was I. But he had been on one of my deals, so he may not get out alive, then Mevia came over, "Hey Hadrian." she said, I got startled and blushed.

"Oh! He-hello..." I stuttered, WHY DO I ALWAYS STUTTER. "You seem shook," she said, "ye- yeah. I need to tell you something." I said, then people started looking.

"I'd rather not say it in front of everyone..." I whispered and so she grabbed my hand, I blushed really red. And she dragged me outside of town. "What is it?" she asked smiling, "I.. I um.. I.. Like you.." I said nervously.

"Hadrian.. I do too.." she said, before she kissed me, my eyes widened as I blushed harder, but I slowly kissed back. I put my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck, I could feel her grinding against me, I moaned, she slid her tongue in my mouth, 0/////0 I blushed inside thought.

When we pulled away, Mevia placed hickeys around my neck, and when she finished, I placed some on her neck. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into town, she dragged me into the palace bedroom.

She laid me down on the bed, I blushed at bit. "You ready?" she said grinning, I nodded, and so she climbed onto me and started taking my one-piece off, she then took my boxers off, causing me to blush.

Mevia then rubbed my member up and down (OR WHATEVER), I moaned harshly, and she then kissed my member and licked it, causing me to moan harder, "d-don't stop!" I moaned, she grinned and so started biting it gently.

I moaned a lot more and harder and louder, I could feel something tug in my stomach, "M-Mevia!... I think I'm... Gonna... Cum!" I moaned, and I could feel something warm going out of my member.

Once we flipped over I took off Mevia's dress, revealing purple panties and bra, I unsnapped her bra, I squeezed her breasts, causing her to moan, so I started licking (OR SUCKING) her right breast while squeezing her other one.

She moaned A LOT.. that girl can moan LOUD when she's forced. I went down and licked two fingers, I started rubbing her clit, causing her to moan as well, I stopped and forced my fingers in her core, she let out a painful scream, I swear I heard the door open, OH GOD WE ARE DEAD.. I thought worriedly, I looked to see Slab (poor Slab T-T ) he was like ' ;-; ' and then 'AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!', he closed the door.

I took my fingers out of Mevia's core, and I pulled her panties down, I started by licking her clit, she moaned, but I started biting her clit gently, she moaned even more, she cummed in my mouth, I caught it all, I climbed onto her, she nodded, I slid my member inside her, she let out a small scream.

I started thrusting into her, her and I moaned, but she gave me consent to go faster. So I did, before we knew it, we cummed, and we laid there on the bed, panting.

"I love you Mevia..." I said, "I love you too Hadrian..." she replied, I covered us up and she cuddled me and we both fell asleep...

(A/n) YAAASSSSSSS