A\N + Prologue

A\N: -

Hello readers before you start reading this book there are several important notes:

First, It's my first book and English is not my main language, so there may be some mistakes, so please excuse me.

Second, there are many changes in some personal behaviors for some characters and a change in the level and type of power slightly to suit the ideas of the book.

Finally, they are skeletons with their original background with simple changes to suit the ideas of the book like the soulless Ink which fought to protect all the AU and Geno the only survivor of the genocide route and he stuck in the Save screen, it's a place devoid of any life except a patch of green grass with light on it and his tries to end the suffering of his brother and his friends and other characters to be mentioned later.

--------------------------

Prologue

After all the experiences of the only survivor of genocide route, Geno opened his heart to several people and ended up alone again. But he thought it changed after he met the most hated God by all. The god of death and with several desperate attempts of the God to open his heart again. He finally agreed to allow himself to fall in love with the God believing and naively that it would end in a different way and indeed ended in a different and worse way.

The God had abandoned him but this time not alone he will take care of the seed of love between him and that God and then see another crack joins the half of his necklace, ends any of his future dream with any person. He will remain lonely forever because his half necklace is covered with cracks and that don't allow him to match with any other half.

It's just the beginning of what awaits the immortal survivor and his semi god son.

--------------------------

A\N: -

I know the Prologue is very short, but this is just a test of my writing, excuse me for any mistake.

Thanks for reading + I will try to update the book every weekend

Author_Gen~out