Chapter - 8 - Together Forever

Reaper PoV:

Even if Geno tell me not to think about it, I still have to repay him, so I was planning to a surprise for him and Goth of course, the time pass and now I can sleep with him in the same bed and we cuddled but no allowed to any pervert move in the bed or I will get a deadly hit from him, Goth become more cheerfully when I tell him that I will help with training, Leth and the other servant still not used to me be here but the obey Geno order and give me a warning glance from time to time.

But all work of my plan falls cause Geno have to take care of Error's children after tomorrow, oh .. no one know about me and Geno we back together, just the f**k bad sanses knew it, of course they give me the creepy talk after make Geno go do something in the kitchen, so creepy that all of them care about Geno like they used be something more .. oh damn it, If I were the last chance for him, how did he get all that cracks, I know about Classic break up, Dust and Fell, but there more isn't it?.

We in the living room watch some random thing in the T.V while Goth in the kitchen with Kat to make some sweet and Ruby make the lunch, me and Geno were cuddled on the couch, he loves it, I kiss the top of his skull and said calmly "Gen, how did you got so many cracks on your half-necklace?, it's okay if you don't want to answer ", I don't want make uncomfortable but I have to ask, he take deep breath and said nuzzle to me more " it's okay, ah because ..m-heh, I'm sort went in date with every bad sanses in the AUs * chuckled nervous * I know I'm make you feel disgusting now ", I make him face me and kiss him on the lips and mumbled " no, you not disgusting or anything, love ", he smile and kiss me back, how much I f**king miss that feeling, we keep kissing until Goth clear his throat to make us stop, I pulled away and smirk at him saying " what's wrong little man?, did felt embarrass at watching your old parents kissing each other .. heh ", his face become a dark purple and he pull his hood tightly from the embarrassment as I laugh at him and earn a good smack from Geno like always.

While we eat together like family with Kat and Ruby, Goth ask if I can train him to use his little scythe, I say " of course, I'll little man ", Goth so happy and Geno smiling at this, so adorable, we finish eating, Geno will help Kat and Ruby and take a small nab before going to the work, I want ask him about his work more, I have deep desire to know, but he give me kiss on the lips and tell me to not make our little boy wait more and he will answer later, I said ' fine, love ' and kiss him one more before going to the garden behind the house with Goth.

Goth was a really quick learned, it's take him just one hour to get used the weight of his scythe and control it and Geno train him good in fast dodging with quick attack, I'm so proud at our little man, I stop the training cause that enough for today, while I and Goth back to the house, Ruby take Goth to his room and Kat come to me tell me that Error and Fresh is here, oh boy I'm dead for sure, I was about ask where Geno, but she shush me and tell me to teleport to the guest room now.

I teleport to that room and felt nervous when I heard Error shouting at Geno of course, he stop, I wait in this sh!t room patiently, of course I want go out and help Gen but I know doing that will make the situation worst than ever, when everything become deadly quiet, the door open and was Kat tell me to go to the living room.

I went there seeing Error and Fresh sat on the couch and Geno sat on the armchair and tell me to sit on the other armchair beside him, I sit feeling their glance at me like daggers want to tear me apart but they stop when Geno glance at them with his left eye glowing, he blink make his glowing off and begin talk calmly " So like I said earl he have his reasons to leave me and yes he live with me and our son for now two month ", Error with his glitch voice said trying to stay calm " why you believe him easily?!, * point at me * he just give you a pathetic excuse ", on Fresh's glasses wrote ' you're dead brah ', jeez thanks goodness that Geno still love me or I'll be under their mercy, Geno palm himself and said " Reaper, can be good liar out there but he bad liar when he hurt front me, I know him " he glance at me with smile and I said choosing my word carefully " I know you want to kill me but let me be clear never ever want to hurt Gen, yes that was stupid way to do it, but we can't be in the past forever I now working to fix every thing ", I felt Geno's hand on my holding, Error and Fresh sigh, I think they will give me another chance.