Chapter - 7 - A Family

Reaper PoV:

I'm so happy that Geno accepted even if he threats me to do something worst that that demon did to me If I touch him in ' pervert ' way or said something pervert front our child, he told me even if our son small but he so smart and will figure out anything by himself and he was serios that not a whole start over, we just sort back together for Goth that my son name, Geno tell me every thing that I need to know about Goth's habit but when I ask him about his work with Hate he ignore that question so I did not ask him again, he tell me about the servants it's not one but four they were a sort of gift by Nightmare when he give him this house, I was impress with how Nightmare treat Geno like partner not one of his minion, the four servant Leth the skeleton Marg the dog, Kat the cat and Ruby the rabbit.

He give their schedule and then every question I ask him about himself he ignore it or change the topic immediately I feel like he hide something important from me but how I can dare to blame him after what I did to him so I take note to myself never ask him something that will make him uncomfortable I'll patiently waiting for him to open to me again and then after that day end and he left the room to rest and before he go he tell that Marg take Goth to Error's house for sleepover so he will back after tomorrow until then he will figure out how to tell him about me then left.

The next morning I was in much better stat, I can stand up and move around the room without any problem but Geno refuse to let me go out the room that so boring, he still worried about me because from all my injuries I had that large wound on my chest still the only one still hurt me and drip some blood sometimes, then from nowhere my AU Frisk with that sh!t demon and Undyne come to visit me, Geno give small apologize that he forget to tell me but he said in calmly voice before let them enter the room " they just visit you and apologize to you, don't do something stupid I'll be downstairs if you need anything call for Leth .. okay? ",I said ' okay ' and he left me with them.

Frisk start apologize with Chara and she was trying to hold her laughter, so Frisk give her a smack on her head and apologize again while Undyne give me a death glare then she slam her hand on the table with anger and grabbed me by my shirt collar and said in angry tone " you so lucky, you piece of a lazy trash bone if you hurt him again I don't care if that against the rule or some sh!t I'll kill you * she left me * * sigh * you in a vacation because your state Chara will do your work for a year, spend it wisely Sans or I swear " and another death glare from her, I think I deserve it and I was groan in little pain but she don't care, then after talking with Frisk one hour they left.

I felt more pain with the time passed I look down to see a blood, oh my wound bleeding again I can't bandage myself without hurt myself more so I call for Leth, he come with careless look on his face, what the wrong with him?, he come close and I remove my shirt I can't wear my cloak cause it just make the rebandage difficult, Leth remove the old bandage and clean the wound then bandage me again, he sigh and said " mr. Reaper, I know it's not my right say anything about mr. Geno's decision, but I have to tell you if you mess with him again he is not alone you will face my lord Nightmare and all his gang, so think before do anything make mr. Geno upset or feel uncomfortable .. oh and Kat will bring you your food " and then he left closing the door behind him, jeez that make feel how much I'm a worst person in the all AUs, I was west my time on my phone check, send some messages to my bro and to my friend Tori about my state and where I'm, I don't want my li'l bro cross all the AUs to find me, after few minutes Kat come with the food I was really hungry, I was siting on the bed, she put the tray on my lap and left, I think I have to use live like that until I full recovery.

~ Time Skip To After Tomorrow ~

Geno PoV:

I'm f**king nervous, my son will arrive very soon and I don't know how I tell him, I can't sit with him and say ' Goth you know the day we talk about your father, well he is here ', Leth tell me every thing will going alright just I have find the right word to said it, the ball ring, I open it and immediately Goth hug me tightly as much as he could, mumbling that he miss me a lot, I chuckled little and pick him up into my arms and go to his room behind me was Marg with Goth's bag and Leth close the door while that Goth begin tell me about his two day with Palette they become best friend that for sure then I open his room and kiss him on his skull and put him on the bed and tell him to change his clothe and meet me in the guest room, then I left his room and went to the guest room ' Reaper room now ' and enter it to see Reaper naked! okay not all naked just have his underwear on and the bandage on his ribs.