Chapter -6- A Choice

Geno PoV:

It's really Reaper or I still drunk, I get close to him to see the black reaper's outfit and the knot of the rope with very small gaster blaster on it, It's really Reaper!, why he is here?, why he have blood on him? It's from his job or something happen, Oh - the blood, I kneel beside him to see more clear, thanks to the street light that I can see, he was breath in slowly and weak rhythm and a pool of blood around him and still fresh, I want to check on him but I'm in middle street, yes nobody around but it's feel wrong so I call Leth to come and I send him my location, I hold Reaper's hand he was so cold that I can remember, I don't care If I look pathetic now, I can't leave him like this and yes I have a small desire to kill him by my own hand but he still has a place in my soul so I have to help this idiot, I make my healing magic surrounding his body to make his state stable until now, he start relax bit after that, Leth come behind me and said calmly " mr. Geno is something wrong happen? ", I stand up carrying Reaper bride style keeping my healing magic on him and turn to face Leth who was shocked and before he says anything I said " ask later, now open a portal into the house, particularly in the guest room ", he nods and quickly open the portal, I walk through it and put Reaper carefully on the bed, Leth was with close the portal and waiting for another order from me, I tell him to bring some bandages and some medical tools from the kitchen and he left with that I blush a little bit when I start to dissolved the rope knot to able remove the cloak to see his black T-shirt and black pants, I rip the T-shirt to see a wound on his chest like how was mine in the past but very deep and serval broken rips and some bruises on his body, I gasp on shock, oh Topy what the hell happen to him?, I move my hand above his chest making my healing magic at least stopping the bleeding and relieve some of the pain, Leth enter quietly and give me the bandages and some medical tools, I tell him to use his healing magic on Reaper while I take care of his injuries, he do what I tell him and I begin clean the wound carefully not want to cause him more pain.

~ Time Skip ~

I was exhausted after clean and bandage all his injuries, he now sleep more peacefully and his state more stable, it's 6:30 in the morning Goth still sleep and that good, I'll not let him see Reaper like this, I stand and before leave the room I glance at Reaper and sigh then left to my room to take a quickly shower, change my clothes except of course my beloved scarf, then I go to the kitchen to make some coffee I want sleep badly but he is here and I can't imagine what happen if he wake up and I still sleep or Goth enter the room and saw him, I shiver at the thought, so an idea pop in my mind that we're in the weekend I can let Goth sleepover in Error's house, he will love to stay with Palette two days, I tell Leth to check on Reaper while I talk with Error about the sleepover he complain how early my call but I know he awake before one hour then when I ask him, he did not mind it but he ask why?, I half lied at him that I have some unfinish work and my son will be bored and alone in the house and also that he own me a favor, so he accept without any further question, good, I tell him I'll come with my son in the evening at 4:30 p.m., I ended the call hearing a foots step from upstairs and after 5 to 10 minutes Goth come has a little confuse expression and he said " good morning Dad, did you know why Leth in the guest room? ", ah- I said little nervous " he clean it cause we expect someone in the end of the day ", he give me 'ah-h' in believable to what I said then he sit on the chair close to me while Marg make the breakfast, Leth come down whisper to me that everything is fine.

we start eat breakfast with Leth and Marg after we finish I tell Goth about the sleepover in Palette's house he was so excited but I tell him before he go to his room he still has his morning study with Marg, I destroy his happiness faster than Error destroy a AU heh, I made him study two to four hours in the day he was a little worm Books when I read for him some bed story he ask me to teach him how to read, he was fast to learn and start read books one his own but only the fantasy books, but that did not stop me from give him some realistic books with the fantasy books, I love give him anything he ask but with some rules of course cause life not easy like this.