Chapter -1- Just Beginning

Geno PoV:

I thought this relationship would work, I thought I found the partner who I will spend my whole life with him, but as usual life surprised me again.

After all the sacrifices we made during the two years of this love-based relationship faded away as nothing to him, he told me I was everything to him, he filled me with lies until I believe him.

The anniversary of our marriage came, but it was not as usual. Reaper came back late from work, but I did not ask him. I trust him very much, but there was a small voice in my mind telling me that something bad would happen, but I ignored it.

On the morning of the anniversary of our marriage, the tragedy that I had ignored came. He told me he wanted to break up and he felt that we would not go further in the relationship.

I said in a surprised tone " What does you mean? And Why now? "

He laughed a little and said sarcastically " I do not know, I think that after the death of life I thought I would not find anyone like her and when I found you, you are just an alternative to her and did not fill the vacuum inside me, sorry Gen .. but do not worry you are a wonderful person you will find someone better than me "

I looked at him and said in a tone of sadness and anger " All these years I was for you just a substitute for her I thought there was love between us Reaper, why now? .. Do not tell me that Gaster and Alphys succeeded in bringing her back and now you are separated from me to go and come back to her "

He looked at the other side and put his hand on the back of his neck. His smile disappeared, and he said in a tense tone " Yes, they succeeded in returning it, but it is not as you think .. Did not you also feel that this relationship would not worked from the start? "

I grabbed him from his rope until his face and my face became close and I said in a tone of anger and cold " This was one and a half years ago, and our relationship now goes well .. Tell me the truth immediately "

And let him go, he sigh than he looked at me in annoyance and said in a high tone " Well, you want the truth. Yes, I will go back to her and I also started dating her several months ago and when I came back late yesterday because I was with her "

I was not very surprised by what he said but I felt that my heart was broken into millions of pieces, I felt tears running down my cheeks. I could not look at him anymore. I said with sadness and pain and I looked at the other side " Reaper w..why?*sob* I trust you *hic* "

But he did not just answer me, he gave me a kiss on my head and put his wedding ring on the table and he opened a portal with his scythe and said before he left in a quiet tone " I am sorry again ... I will come back later to take my belongings and I will leave and I hope we stay friends Geno "

I could not endurance, I began to cry silently .. damn why now? Why?!!

After all this drama that I have now, I do not think I will be able to tell him that I am pregnant with his child, but even if I tell him I think he will force me to get rid of him or worse, so I will let things go as he wants without causing more problems.

I will not tell him about his son until I make sure he will not cause him any problems and I think he does not know he is my last partner. I will not be able to match with any other partner in my eternal life.