Epilogue + A\N

A\N: just deleting the voting down, have a nice day-night 

The god of death make sure that everything for his beloved is perfect, see Geno happy face make him happy as well, of course Goth was happy that his parents together.

Ten years had passed on that family, they become bigger, Goth had now little brothers, Raven, Sorell, Lilith and Shino, for some strange reason Reaper was pregnant with Raven what make a little confuse to Goth to ' how his Father become his Dad?!! ', let's say he piss Geno off and Geno do 'it' with him begin the dominant one on that night end it in good way for Geno and embarrass way for Reaper who didn't believe in first until they go to Sci who hardly hold his laugh, of course he didn't tell anyone because Geno see that is enough for Reaper in his state he didn't want make him stress now he carry their son.

They move out to another house in the same AU after Raven first birthday, Geno was making sure that his work did not make him full apart from his family and Reaper with help from RT!Undyne and RT!Alphys and RT!Toriel make his work easy and short to back to his family.

When Geno become pregnant with Sorell and Lilith { they're twins }, he quit his job cause his family became bigger and he will not have much time to give it for the work, Hate was understanding to that.

Reaper was in the living room siting on the couch looking at his children play together, tears of happiness slide down his cheeks, they stop looking at their Father, they asked him if he alright he said " I fine, just happy ", they smile and hug their Father tightly, Geno come out from the kitchen with Shino in his arms seeing that scene make him smile, they're together, they have children, it's not some dream or illusion, it's real and one thing it's important they're a happy family, no one will tell him otherwise.

The End ~

--------------------------------------------------------------

A\N:

So we arrive to the end for this book, a big thanks to all of you for the support, see you all in another books.

Author_Gen~ OUT