10: Are You Serious

"Are... you serious?" Kaede looked at you, stunned and simply pushed up his glasses.

"Do you not want me to be?" You smiled shyly at him as you messed with your hair nervously.

"I definitely do, bug." Kaede plucked up the courage and ran over to you. He threw you over his shoulder and carried you to his massive bed. Playfully throwing you down, it was less than a minute before he had stripped down to his boxers.

Returning his playful mood, you crawled under the covers and pulled them open for him to join you. He looked down at you and smiled while he removed his glasses. He wouldn't need them for this.

"Are you coming, Kaaa-daaaa?" You purred with a mischievous smile.

"Mmm yes, my princess." He laid next to you. "So are you just going to--"

"Touch it? I thought I might do a little more than that... I thought maybe I could--"

"Put your mouth on it? Oh, bug, you don't have to--"

"Do that? I know. But I want to. I know I don't have much practice... I want to make you feel good, I just have to be--"

"On top. I know. I'm... ready when you are..." He politely averted his eyes.

Quickly, you swung over on top of him and placed your hand on his package.

"These will have to go..." You blushed deeply. As Kaede nodded, you crawled backwards and covered yourself with the blanket, helping to hide your embarrassment. As you removed his boxers, you eyed the thing in front of you.

It was always so intimidating; big and powerful looking. Kaede blushed and moaned as your hands delicately took hold of his stiff member. And then, you licked from the very base until the tip. Kaede's left hand flew to his face, holding in a moan, while his right hand gently landed on the back of your head.

As your tongue swirled around the head of his cock, you felt his entire body twitch and jerk in anticipation. As a young man, he didn't have a lot of control and he hoped his wouldn't embarrass himself. Gently, you moved your hands up and down while you popped the very tip into your mouth.

Kaede curled his upper body closer to you and tried to grip your hair through the blanket. He really wanted to watch you do this. But he knew that you would get too embarrassed and stop; he didn't want that at all.

As you head and hands bobbed up and down, Kaede found himself closer and closer to releasing and a new fear popped in his head.

Do I finish in her mouth? He was even more turned on by the thought of that action, but he didn't think you'd allow it. It was definitely not proper decorum for a princess. Not that you were following it anyway.

"Can I... ahh... P-please... in your mouth?" He asked politely, trying his best to hold back.

You removed your mouth very briefly with a pop, and whispered a yes, sending Kaede in a frenzy. He really wanted to just take you right here and now; but that was a no.

Suddenly and abruptly, his manhood spewed it's juices down your throat, almost scaring you. He couldn't stop himself from moaning out loud and throwing the covers back, while he panted.

The sight in front of him was unforgettable. You looked up at him, dressed only in your underwear, face partially obscured by his own hard dick and with just a small dribble of cum dripping down your chin.

"I tried to drink it all, Ka-da..." You blushed and looked away quickly, only to see from your peripheral vision that even more of his liquid had burbled out at the sight and sound in front of him. "We've... we've got to get ready for the ball."

He grabbed a handkerchief from his bedside table and reached out to clean your face. And then, he nodded.