31: I Think

"I think..." You began as you looked at everyone around you.

That next day at school, every one waited eagerly to hear your choice. You looked around, tired from your long night with Kaede, and thought about who you should hang out with that day. Not Kaede, of course, and Itsuki obviously wasn't an option any longer. Yuriko was still there, which told you that she had won her game. And Midari had just had a turn. And then you remembered that Kirari wanted to speak with you. But then again, you weren't really in the mood to play with her and get blue lipstick everywhere. Especially if you were going to ask her to... you know.

"Yumemi, are you busy all day?" You asked suddenly, realizing the compromise you could make.

"No, princess! I could walk you to the first class and then see you after school! I just have a performance at lunch." She smiled brightly at you and gave you her fake, cheery voice.

"Alright. Yumemi, will you escort me for the day?" You smiled back at her. "And Kirari, can we have a date during lunch?"

Both girls looked at each other and nodded. Sharing was important after all.

"I'd like to get to class soon, so could you escort me, Yumemi?" You stood up quickly, wanting to see Yumeko and Ryota before classes began. Yumemi was happy to leave behind the boring morning meeting in order to walk with you to class.

She found you incredibly sexy. In fact, of everyone who had only first met you when you got to the high school, she was the only one who didn't need any convincing or buttering up in order to fall in love with you. She was a love at first sight kind of girl. It was just a shame that as an idol she didn't have much time for you, nor could she be seen in public with you too much; especially in any kind of romantic way.

So unlike all the others, she didn't hold your hand in the hallway. She didn't kiss you goodbye at the door, and she didn't stay and make sure that you were set in your class.

As you sat down, you noticed that Ryota was already talking to Yumeko.

"This is for you. There's one million yen in side. You saved me before, right?" Ryota was handing her money. "This isn't enough to repay you, but please take it. Knowing you, if you have money, you can make more gambling."

"Thank you! Even after that awful defeat, you'll believe in me and bet on me, right?" Yumeko was blushing.

She must have lost really badly... And she gets off on it. You blushed in your own seat as you listened in. And I think I get off on that.

"But I don't need this money." She looked at him sincerely.

"Why?" Ryota seemed confused.

"The student council hasn't actually asked me to pay any of it." She looked over at you finally, and gave you a smile. "So, I still have the money."

"No, that's impossible!" He didn't realize that she was looking at you. "I've heard stories about how brutal the student council is about getting their money."

"I couldn't say why," She winked at you and you giggled. Why was Ryota so oblivious? "But they did send me this instead."