53: So Eager

"So eager," You giggled as you began to slowly grind you throbbing core against Yumeko's thigh and tried your best to make sure she was getting as much pleasure as you were receiving. But you needn't have worried because you soon found herself attempting to match her rhythm as you grabbed at the  soft cloth and flesh between her legs rubbing and stimulating her to the tempo she had set.

"This feels so good. Really, quite good," Yumeko muttered trying to stay quiet as she bumped her moistening pussy against your hand feeling levels of desire her young mind and body normally only received from gambling. Your fingers stroked between her folds, causing the fabric to become slick with her own juices as you elicited sweet, light moans from her.

"You're so beautiful," You replied belatedly, gazing into Yumeko's eyes as shewrithed next to you. The temperature seemed to increase in the room and both of you were beginning to sweat with both effort and anticipation. With the combined warmth of the covers and the continually building force of your passion, it couldn't be helped. Not that either of you really wanted to stop it. The sight of Yumeko covered in a thin patina of perspiration was deeply arousing to you, showing off the hard work you were doing and showing that you were definitely going to win this bet.

As your thumb pressed against her button, Yumeko let out a slightly louder moan of desire and you couldn't help but be overcome by a desire to taste her lips to quiet her and to feel her body pressed tightly against your own. The way Yumeko's eyes could hardly stay open as she whispered how good it felt encouraged you to move your fingers faster, more precisely and more pleasure inducing than before.

Your and Yumeko's passionate encounter was now more frenzied and wilder than before. No longer just a bet, it was carnal enjoyment. But that didn't mean that you still didn't intend to win. Yumeko's thrusts missed their mark almost as much as they hit it, but it almost didn't matter to the you, as your own passion rose to new heights and as you felt a rush of slickness run down Yumeko's thighs. She was close. The feel of each other's sweaty bodies, each warm, wet kiss that was planted and the sharp pleasure you both received whenever you found the right rhythm for each other was more than enough.

Your royal, luxurious bed was creaking loudly under Yumeko's thrusts, as if it might break as you and Yumeko both pushed each other closer and closer towards your respective releases. If you had been capable of thinking of anything besides the joyful expression of lust and passion you were sharing with Yumeko, you might have been more than a tiny bit worried about being overheard in your mansion, despite the size and lack of proximity to your parent's room, but that thought was far from your mind as your own core ached for release.