42: Feel Better

AN: Yes that's Kotori above, but just use her clothes for your imagination lmao (also shout-out for being amazing readers and I'm sorry there's not a lot of Kakegurui fanfics for y'all)

"Feel Better!" Your mother called out.

"Thank you!" You responded back as you laid in bed. "I will certainly try." You said to yourself.

Kirari🔷: Where are you, Princess?

YN: Staying home.

Kirari🔷: Did that boy upset you that much?

YN: Yes.

Kirari🔷: Would you like me to kick him off the council? I am president.

YN: No. I might hate him, but I'm not evil. He lives for the council. I won't be in for the week.

"She won't be in for the week." Kirari relayed first to Sayaka, who made a note, and then to the rest of the council.

Kaede's head was down on the table. He could hardly stand the suffering. But he would never be allowed to miss school for this.

Manyuda-san: YN, please. I am so, so sorry.

Your phone vibrated again with his annoying messages.

"Pfah. Leave me alone." You groaned. "Liar. You'd think about all these years together, he'd be brave enough to at least tell me he was seeing someone. I told him every time I started to see someone else. I would have even told him about Ryota or Yumeko if something had actually started to happen. Now why would I bother?"

Speaking of, you decided to pass the time by talking to the replacement man himself and your favorite viper in the garden.

YN: I'm sick

YN: Entertain me

Ryota💪: I'm in mathematics class

Ryota💪: Can't you entertain me?

YN: Yes. But you should be paying attention in class more than being distracted by me.

Ryota💪: But you're texting me!!

YN: Oh... Oops!😵

You sent him a picture of your body from the neck to your navel; it was nothing in particular, but you had to admit it was tantalizing. A cropped tank top hung over your body, covering most of your nipples and parts of your chest.

YN: Oops🤷‍♀️

Ryota💪: Want something back?

YN: Yeah :3

Ryota💪: Want something in real-time or just a picture of my body?💪

YN: Both!🤩😍🤩

Ryota💪: Greedy! But fine 😘

I can be greedy. You giggled. I'm the princess of Japan.

Ryota💪:

Ryota💪: Oops🤷‍♂️

Ryota💪: Oops🤷‍♂️

YN: And in mathematics too! You're sick!😡

Ryota💪: I can't help it! You're very attractive, YN and you know it.😍

YN: Gah! You're right! Send me the next one!😳😏

Ryota💪:

YN: I don't understand how you're so ripped!

Ryota💪: After I lost all my money, I got my high from working out. So here I am. I'll have to let you touch sometime 😉

You laughed as you shared a fun, dirty little conversation with the guy. But next, you wanted to talk to Yumeko.

YN: Give me Yumeko's number too! I want to ask who she's going to gamble with!

Ryota💪: Sure, just promise one thing!

YN: What?

Ryota💪: If you're going to have sex with us both, can I be first? I don't want to be compared to her 😂

YN: 😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😭😂😭🤣🤣 sure.

Ryota💪: (Yumeko Jabami)

Ryota💪: That's her contact. You should be able to just click on it and add it to your phone.

YN: Thanks!