35: Or Perhaps

"Or perhaps..." She paused. "Did you intend to get violent with me?"

"I didn't say that." The bully frowned. "Now, get naked."

"I refuse." She cheered. "I don't want to let someone I don't know see me naked, and you people are... very far from my type."

She blushed as she made an x with her fingers over the boys.

I wonder what her type is... If it's very far from that type... Maybe it's a type... like me. You blushed and leaned closer to Ryota, who was gulping out of anxiety for having been so close to you.

Suddenly however, the large man's hand wrapped around Yumeko's throat. You immediately straightened up and decided that now, before she got hurt, you would reveal your true identity and demand that this man stop his actions. Ryota however, pulled you into a smothering hug.

"Don't..." He whispered. "Don't get hurt too. Yumeko can take care of herself."

"If that's how you want it. If you want to get raped, fine."

"N--" You began to yell out, but Ryota covered your mouth. He might not have been able to protect Yumeko, but he could protect you.

And you'd be lying if you didn't get a little hot from his actions either. Possessiveness and masculinity, however misplaced, was always quite the turn-on for you. But you really were worried about Yumeko and so you looked up at Ryota with pleading eyes.

"Do something." You begged.

Nodding, he placed you behind the wall and told you to stay put. Then, he ran towards the raven-haired beauty.

"Yumeko!" He yelled.

"Hey, there. Stay out of this." The lackeys cheered. "Just stand there and watch."

Then, to your complete and utter surprise, Midari appeared behind you.

"What's up, Princess?" She cooed in your ear. "What's happening back here?"

"That man is trying to hurt the snake in our garden. Could you stop him, Midari?" You blinked your eyelashes up at her and she smirked.

"Give me a kiss and I'll do whatever you want, Princess." She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Happily, you gave her a strong kiss, before you pointed at your friends.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She walked up to the scene as you watched from safety.

"Who the hell are you?" The bully asked.

"Hey, this is bad!" One of the other boys explained. "That's Midari Ikishima, the student council beautification officer!"

She slammed her book bag into his hands, demanding silently that he hold it.

"It's not nice to get violent. Princess doesn't like it, you know. As the beautification officer and enforcer of her law, I'll have to stop you." But then, she got a crazy look in her eye. "Listen, if you need it that bad... I'll do it with you. I'm already wet, you see? Even if you're not my type at all. But it'll cost you."

She opened her bag and naturally retrieved her gun.

"Of course!" She pointed it right at the bully. "We gamble for it!"

Oh, Midari... You shook your head as you smiled. You're crazy. But, I guess it's safe to go walk to Ryota now.

So you made your way over to the tall brunette and locked arms with him again. Midari looked back and cracked a massive grin.

Wait until I tell that idiot Manyuda about this. He'll flip shit.