Chapter 3

As we pulled up outside out my house, I stared at its features.

We don't fully own this house. It belongs to Martins Alpha.
Martins a wolf. We've known since he first shifted and somehow we've ended up living onto pack lands.

Im just jealous because the pack house is way better.

I looked back at Martin who was staring at me.

"Thanks for the ride home Martin" I smiled weakly.

He leaned over a kissed my forhead, while also pulling me into another hug.
"Hey, don't let it get to you okay?"
He smiled. I held a devious smile as I got closer to his face. His cheeks getting cherry red.
"Whats wrong Martin?" I smirk.

His mouth opened but nothing came out, he let off a awkward smile.
"Um...I..er...hehe...well you see" I laughed and got out the car, only to look back and see him frozen In embaressment.

"Tease" He shouted.
I smiled and saluted his way.
I watched him pull off as I walked Inside the house, I didn't bother shouting for my mom and dad because they're never in anyway, I always have to baby sit my little brother Aaron.

"Aaron! Im home!"
I heard his heavy laughter from his room, clearly playing on fortnite.
I giggled to myself as I climbed the stairs to my room.

I walked over to my bed, pulling my phone out of my pocket, I know Martin said I shouldn't listen to Lindsey. Its hard not to.
I sat and scrolled through the messages.
Its been like this for years. Only the thing that changed was moving schools. My parents think Im doing amazing but its quite the opposite.
They care about me and love me, they do honestly.
Its just, they're always helping with the pack and never get a huge amount of time to see us.
I sat on my bed reading all the messages, some personal that really hurt me. Some threats against my life. I had to wipe away the few tears.
I threw my phone to the end of my bed and kicked my shoes off. I grabbed my pillow and crawled the top of my bed.
I let it all out, the pain, the bullying, the name calling, the cyber bullying, the threats.
The list could go on.
"Why me? I've done nothing to have any of this?" I whimperd to myself.
My heart broke. Martin would nevee know what happened.
I stood up and picked up my jacket, I fumbled in the pockets finding that note.

Why did bad things happen to good people?

Narrators POV:
Rachel lay on her bed the rest on the day, her silent cries for help ignored again. Her eyes and cheeks stained with the tears that fall what feels like forever.
Inside the pack house, Martin wondered what Rachel was doing, the poor boy was terrified for Rachel. Scared of what could happen in future.
Martin loved Rachel, It was no secret that he did. The moon goddess was going to bless him with a mate. Tomorrow was his birthday, and that day he would find his mate. He didn't want to find his mate.

He already had one, Rachel.
He was hers, and she was his.