Chapter 12

Martins POV:
"Martin calm down",He growled.

I glared at him.
I raked my hand through my hair.
"You don't get it! Im scared! Im scared of everything! Im scared to move or touch her! I fucking terrified Daniel!"
I shouted, It was true, I was terrified to lose her, to touch her incase she broke.

I didn't want to lose her, I was scared. I was terrified of everything.

*A few hours later*
I was standing outside in the woods, I waited for her to arrive.

"Hello?"
Her silk voice echoed.
I looked up from the log I sat on.
"You did this"

I looked into her eyes, confusion spread through her.
"Its no secret I love you Rachel, your my mate and I care for you. You did this" I pointed around me, her face emotionless, this fueled my anger, I stood up and started pacing and pointing while shouting at her.

"You let me love you, you let me in! I can't lose you Rachel!
You wanna know what Im scared of?
IM SCARED TO MOVE!
IM SCARED TO BREATH!
IM SCARED TO TOUCH YOU!"
I shouted, my feelings pouring out.

I walked up and grabbed her top arms;
"I can't lose you Rachel, I won't survive any of it"
I cried, I collapsed onto my knees, all my pain of seeing her and reliving her hurting herself and suicied attemps, the bullying. My princess, my mate.

"And then you died in my arms, I wish I caught you that day at school, that day you ran out! Fuck why! I tried everything to wake you up! why?"
I looked up to see I was alone in the woods. I was hallucinating, she was really dead.

WATCH THE LINK BELOW PLEASE!
https://youtu.be/36wz7IqJV70
--------------------------------------
Okay if anyones confused then don't worry I will explain later