Chapter 13

I curled up onto the ground and cried.

Tears were shedding my face, my throat burned and my heart was stabbing itself because the one person I loved....was gone..
-

-

-

When I found her dead I shook her, I was hysterical.
I screamed out that she wasn't going to leave me.

I feel worthless and useless, I had found my mate and she was ripped from my arms, I felt stupid and worthless when I was with her.

I tried everything to get her to stay and to be alive next to my side, to be rebellious and so she would know I loved her.

My lip trembled and quiverd when I passed through my mind.
"Please, Rachel"
I cried. My heart broken, It hurt, my head was spinning in every direction It hurt.

"Shit! MARTIN!"
I was slowly losing my mind, the tears and the urge to be with her slowly increasing.

Their voices blurred. There faces were faded.
"Shes gone, shes really gone, no, p-please" I cried hysterically, Daniel tried to hug me but I was fighting him, my wolf fighting everything that moved.

I straddled Daniel, my hands securely strangling my bestfriend.

"YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!?"
I felt people trying to drag me off the Alpha but I refused. Daniel struggled underneath me.
I felt a blow to my side, my head hitting of a tree.
"Shes gone, Shes gone, kill me please! PLEASE!"
My friends stood around me, their faces filled with guilt and hurt.
I wanted to die, I wanted to be with her. My tears burned into my face.

"Please, kill me! I need her, I need her--"
I felt a small prick before darkness over came me.

Daniels POV:
I'd seen mates lose their mates from natrual deaths in which they'd both go toegther.
But since Martin had only found her, It was too dangerous for him to be trusted out side or awake. We put him into a coma, we didn't like were he was going with the kill me.
Terry, Nathaniel and Quinn and I stood round his bed, we'd never seen him like this before, It scared the shit out of us and we didn't know what to do, we didn't know whether we should of killed him. But non of us had the will or the stable mentality to live with ourselves if we killed our bestfriend.