Chapter 4

Martins POV:
I threw my bag onto my floor in the corner of the room.
I threw myself onto my bed laying down.
My mind wanderd to a few hours ago when I saw the note Rachel had recieved.
It made my blood boil and Ivan wanted to start seeking out who ever wrote it.
My wolf, Ivan started putting images in my mind of all the tortuous things we could do to that person.

To clear my head I quickly ran outside and shifted, I needed to go for a run to clear my mind.
Without thinking, Ivan took control and ran straight towards Rachels house.
I swiped back control before her could reach her.
Ivan whimperd for his mate. It was killing him to not be near her, to hold her. To make sure she was safe.

I admit, It was killing me too. I'd do anything for Rachel, even when she gives me the little officer nickname which she knows irritates me. Innerly me and Ivan secretly loved it. Because, being called an officer meant I was to protect her and my pack.
Which made me melt and want her more.
I stood under neath her window of her bedroom, her window slightly latched open.

It broke my heart when I heard her silent whimpers and cries.
Ivan, Immediately took control and shifted, I took a little of the control to put basket ball shorts on and my trainers.
I took a few steps back at took a starting run, only to jump and some how in the magic of a book, latched onto the window frame, quietly not to wake her.
I climbed inside and walked over to her bed and kneeled down, I lightly stroke her cheeks, tracing the tear stained marks and wiping away the new tears.
Instantly she leaned into my touch, making me smile to myself.
I pulled away from her face making a small frown appear.
I quietly chuckle to myself.
I stand up straight when something catches my eye from the floor.
I slowly bend down and pick up--
"Shit!" I shout, my finger gets sliced open. I quickly look over to see Rachel still asleep. I realease a breath.
I pick up a--

Razor blade.