Chapter 6

Rachels POV:
"FUCK THATS COLD!"
I shout as the cold water runs down my face.
I look in the mirror. I hiss as water runs over the scars, the nasty purple bruises and colours that stained my arm.

I dry my face, throw my hair into a messy bun, not really caring to do anything with it.

I open my closet and look at the options of the day. I was too tierd to care what I wore.

So I shoved on anything that stuck.

I know, It wasn't the prettiest clothing like some girls

Actually, I didn't even want to put on make up, It seemed like a really difficult task.

I skipped breakfast and walked out the door, I walked towards the school bus that sat at the end of the drive way.

I climbed on and sat at the front putting my head phones in, I sat listening to courtney parker ~ last words.

The lyrics spoke her mind more than what she ever could.

--
I found the day go by as a blurr, I didn't pay much attention.

Lindsey tried to get to her and shove her Into the lockers, while also locking her in the boys toilets.

It was lunch, I sat listening to the song. Wondering what it would be like when suddenly the ear phones ripped from my ear.

I looked to see one of lindseys many projects standing looking at my phone.
Her boyfriend stood by her, damien.
They heard the song and laughed.
"You know, Im happy for you"
She smiled. Her attitude worried me.
She looked at her boyfriend with a smirk and then back to me.
"Im happy your getting ideas for you to die, your doing all of us a huge favour" she laughed.
Damien grabbed my phone and the look in my eye told me--
"DAMIEN DON--"
He dropped it on the floor and started stomping and smashing the screen and the phone itself.
I stood with shock, upset and distraught.
I looked at him and slapped him.
"My mother used all of her money to buy that phone, damien"
His head snapped to look at me. The project looked at me and grabbed my hair, she started slapping and ripping my hair.
Her boyfriend drop kicked me to the ground, the project stomping her trainers into my face that lay against the concrete.
I cried and sobbed begging her to stop.
Her boyfriend pulled her away, they left me on the floor.
I tried to move my hand, but my luck I shrieked in pain. My wrist broken.
I lay there for a few minutes, seeing black spots cloud my vision.

"Martin" I whisper as I saw a shadow approach me. I closed my eyes and let unconscious take over me.