[1] ❝First Day Of School❞

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

"bro, are you sure this school is ok? it's not like......the other ones, is it?" Classic asks nervously. It's his first day of school in Multiverse High School and Classic hopes this school is not like...the other ones.

"I'M SURE IT'S OK, BROTHER!" Papyrus said. "well, i hope so." Classic replied as he and Papyrus enters the school.

"wow..." Classic says as he enters the school. The hallway is filled with students and people are walking to their own classes. "COME WITH ME, BROTHER! WE ARE HAVING OUR ENGLISH CLASS FIRST! LET ME SHOW YOU WHERE THE CLASSROOM IS!" Papyrus said.

Classic followed Papyrus to a classroom that is decorated with encouragement word such as 'You can do it!' and 'Never Give Up!'. They entered the classroom and was greeted by Undyne and Alphys.

"Hey Papyrus! Who is this punk here?" Undyne questioned. "OH! HEY UNDYNE! THIS IS MY BROTHER,SANS! WE CALL HIM CLASSIC!" Papyrus replied. "umm... hey. 'knife' to see ya." Sans said, smiling. "SAAAANS!" Papyrus shouted. "Anyways, I'm Undyne!" Undyne said. "A-A-And I'm Alphys." Alphys said. "Guys! The teacher's coming!" Someone suddenly shouted. Everyone went to their seats immediately shortly before the teacher comes.

Fell's POV

'Heh, looks like there's a new student here' I thought to myself. He is wearing a white shirt which is kind of covered with his big blue hoodie jacket. He is also wearing black long pants with a blue backpack and black sneakers. He honestly looks kind of cute. Wait,what? Ugh stop it brain. He's not cute. Shortly after he came in, Mrs Smith (I would just write random names for the teachers) enters the classroom.

" So, we have a new student here! Introduce yourself, Classic." Mrs Smith said in a kind tone. 'Man, it's been so long since I have heard Mrs Smith talking in such a nice tone.' I thought to myself.

"umm... hi. i'm sans. you can call me classic. it's nice to meet all of you." He said with a cute blue blush on his face. Ugh. Why do I kept on calling him cute. "Anyways, you can sit next to Fell over there" Mrs Smith points to the seat next to me. Great. I get the opportunity to sit next to him. Just great.

Classic's POV

I walked slowly to where Mrs Smith is pointing which is beside a skeleton. He has a red shirt which is covered a little with a red and yellow hoodie jacket. He is also wearing long grey pants with a red backpack and grey sneakers. He has a red collar with yellow spikes which I'm confused about. It's looks like he's trying to hide the collar since it's placed deep inside his jacket. He looks like a high school bully so I am kind of worried that Mrs Smith assigned me to that sit.

I sat on the seat next to him and started to unpack my stuff.Time was going fast and soon, the lesson ended. I was surprised that everything is going alright. Well, that is, until the fourth class ended and it was time for break time.

Nobody's POV
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND BULLYING
SKIP IF SENSITIVE

After the fourth class, Classic went to the locker room to put his belongings in his locker. However, when he was putting his belongings, a group of skeletons with masks came and cornered him. Classic immediately knew who is it. It was the 'Bad Sanses'. He has heard from some of his classmates that if anyone saw them, they should stay away from them.

"Well well well, look what we have here." The skeleton in the middle said. He then gave a kick at classic's stomach. Classic immediately fell down to the floor, losing some hp in the process. "Such a pathetic asshole." Another one said. "Yeah, he only hit him once and he's down. Such a loser." Another one replied. "Guys, we shouldn't do this." Classic was kind of surprised that someone from the 'Bad Sanses' would say that. "No, we should do this." someone said before kicking Classic again. There were a few monsters that saw what was going on but we

Just then, someone entered the locker room and saw what happened. He shouted "Hey! Stop hurting him!" "Oh? What if I don't?" One of them said before kicking Classic again. " Then we would do this T H E H A R D W A Y" The monster said before summoning a gaster blaster. "Ugh! You win this time." The skeleton said before running away with his gang.

" Hey, are yer alright?" the monster said. Classic looked up to his face and realised it was the red skeleton who was sitting beside him in English class. "yeah, im alright. just lost some hp. thanks buddy." Classic said. " Well, yer can call me Fell." Fell said with a small red blush on his face.

Just then, Papyrus came along with Undyne and Alphys. "SANS! ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus said with a nervous tone. "im alright paps. how do you know that im here?" Classic asked. "WELL, SOMEONE SAW THAT YOU ARE BEING BULLIED SO THEY INFORMED ME ABOUT IT!" Papyrus explained. "Ugh! If I know who they are I would give them a piece of my mind!" Undyne said. "S-Sans, are you sure you can continue with the classes?" Alphys said with a worried look. "yep. i'm alright." Classic said before being carried by Papyrus and they rushed out. "You are Fell, right?" Undyne questioned. "yeah?" Fell replied. " Thanks for helping him." Undyne said. "yer welcome." Fell said.

To be continued!

To be continued!