[29] ❝Key❞

I'M BACK AND IT'S BACK-

NEW UPDATEEEEE!! :DDD

The others waited, some of them patiently while the others, fidgeted their own fingers or clothing impatiently as Nightmare called the mysterious person that somehow has the keys to Sans' apartment

The others waited, some of them patiently while the others, fidgeted their own fingers or clothing impatiently as Nightmare called the mysterious person that somehow has the keys to Sans' apartment. A quiet beeping sound was heard, signaling that the call has been made, as they continued to wait.

"hello?"

Everyone immediately sighed in relief, along with some 'Thank asgore's at the background. The skeleton who had picked up the call was confused, before Nightmare answered.

"hello outer. i need the keys to sans' apartment. you still have it with you, right?"

"yeah, but why do you need it?"

"something bad has happened to sans. it's a long story, but could you meet me now?"

Nightmare could hear some sort of noise at the background. Outer had probably went to check his schedule or something before he came back.

"yeah, i'm free now. Where do you want to meet?"

"well, we don't really know any cafés or restaurants near sans' place, so you can decide."

"alright. there's a café which is really close to his place. the coffees there are good too. it's called…"

Nightmare quickly told one of them to give him a piece of paper along with a pen. Blue gave it to him almost immediately. Nightmare quickly wrote some words, which are presumably the name of the café.

"ok, thanks outer. see you there."

"no worries man, i must help my best friend if he's in trouble. see you too."

Nightmare hanged up the call, before he spoke.

"alright we'd be meeting Sans' friend, Outer at this place" he holded up the paper which had the name of the café. "once we met him, he would be with us as well to go to sans' apartment. hopefully we can find some clues to his disappearance there." The others nodded at his words, all of them worried about Sans, as well as Fell and Papyrus. " and that's it. let's go to the café." Nightmare said, before he grabbed a few items which are on the table and placed it in his bag, before he rushed out of the place, along with the others.

" Nightmare said, before he grabbed a few items which are on the table and placed it in his bag, before he rushed out of the place, along with the others

Outer sat inside the café, with a cup of coffee in his hands. He sipped the coffee as he patiently waited for Nightmare to arrive at the café. But, he got a shock of his life instead, when Nightmare, along with a bunch of skeletons, rushed into the café and almost hitting the tables and chairs in front of them, which also had customers sitting on it. All of them quickly spoke a quiet apologise, before heading towards Outer.

"uh, i…didn't expect so many of you to come…" Outer spoke as they tried to sit close to each other. However, there were not enough seats for them, so some of them had to get some seats from the other tables and tried to make as less noise as possible. It was kind of embarrassing throughout this, but after a while they had finally all sat down onto their individual seats.

"thanks for coming on such a short note, outer."

"as i have said, i must help my best friend if he's in trouble. so, what happened to him?"

"well, it all started when…" Outer immediately sat up straight as Nightmare started to talk.

"and that's why we need your help." Nightmare finally finished as Outer tried to digest the whole everything that's happened. The others were all quiet as they waited for Outer's response.

"i…see. in that case, i must really go and help you guys out. who knows, he might be in danger right now!" The others nodded at his words.

"yes, we have no time to waste. let's go to his place now." Nightmare spoke, before all of them stood up and ran out of the café, slightly surprising the humans and monsters in the café.

" Nightmare spoke, before all of them stood up and ran out of the café, slightly surprising the humans and monsters in the café

I finally finished it-

WOOOOOO-

I don't really consider myself out of the Undertale fandom yet?? But we'd see-

I'm really into Hetalia right now soooo you might see a book relating to that soon??

Anyways it's late here (1 am-) so yeah I apologise if the ending sounds rushed-