[26] ❝Where Is Sans?❞

Welp I'm finally updating this...

After about a month of hiatus...

Let's do this!!

The wait was agonising

Blue has been walking back and forth around the entrance of the emergency room with a worried expression. Sans was missing, and now Fell and Papyrus are injured. How could such a thing happen during his party?

"blue!"

He turned around, as he saw Stretch and the others running towards him in worry. They must've rushed to the hospital right after they have woken up. "h-how are they?" Stretch asked his brother as Blue answered. "They Were Both Terribly Injured When I Found Them. Sans Is Now apparently…Missing…"

"missing?!" Stretch said in worry.

"Yeah…I'm Not Sure Where He Is… Maybe We Would Get Some Answers From Fell Or Papyrus When They Wake Up…" Blue said. "yeah," Stretch replied.

"hopefully…"

Everyone rushed towards the monster doctor as soon as he exited the emergency room

Everyone rushed towards the monster doctor as soon as he exited the emergency room. He held an unreadable expression as the others asked if both Fell and Papyrus are ok.

"The shorter skeleton is alright, with a less serious injury than the taller skeleton. However, the both of them have seemed to be attacked with magic poison along with the injury. The taller skeleton has a more serious injury along with the poison, so we would have to take a closer look at him. The shorter skeleton would be in the normal wards while the taller skeleton would be in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)."

"Poison?!" Edge asked, panicking as the doctor reassured him. "The poison is a unrecognized type. It seems to lower a monster's HoPe. The shorter skeleton is seemingly alright as he had a lower dosage of poison, but the taller skeleton might have a higher change of dusting, with a more serious injury and with a higher dose of poison."

"D-Does that mean P-Papyrus would d-dust?!" Alphys asked as the others gasped. "We would do the best that we can to prevent it. You may visit them now." The doctor answered as he hurriedly left the group alone.

"I'm Going To See Fell."Edge simply says as he disperses away from the group. "We would go see Papyrus." Toriel said as she walked towards the ICU along with Asgore, Undyne, Frisk and Alphys, leaving Geno, Reaper, Ink, Error, Dream and the Bad Sanses along with Blue and Stretch.

"There's no reason that Sans would be going anywhere yesterday…" Ink said his thoughts out loud as Error nodded. "So…why is he missing?" Dream asked. "Maybe he drank too much?" Reaper said, also thinking about the mystery.

"It Can't Be! He Didn't Even Drank A Drop Of Alcohol Or Even Ketchup Yesterday…" Blue said, debunking the myth as Geno quietly gasped. "Not even ketchup? That IS strange…" Geno said as both Reaper and Stretch nodded. They have never heard of a party where Sans doesn't even drink alcohol or ketchup.

"The Last Time I Have Saw Sans, Was That He Was Holding Onto His Phone With A Panicked Expression Before He Walked Into The Bathroom Quickly…" The rest of them thought hard. "did you saw him exiting the bathroom?" Stretch asked. Blue shakes his skull. "No…" Blue answered. "he must've teleported out then…" Stretch mumbled. "Teleport Out? What For? He Could Just Tell Us That He's Leaving!" Blue said as Stretch held a unreadable expression. "he couldn't…" Blue looked at his brother.

"because he's hiding something…"

Eeeeeee--

They are determined to find where Sans is!

Go Detective Gang!

And come on, you think that I'm gonna let Fell and Papyrus be ok that easily with no issues? >:)))