[18] ❝To Tell Or Not To?❞

Hey everyone. Lots of things had been happening in my family these few days. And they're not good.
Just found out a few hours before writing this that my grandmother was in the hospital so I went to visit her. But, while I was writing this chapter, my mom told me that one of my uncle's had just been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. Although I don't really know him, I still feel sadness in my heart while I'm writing this. There's a very high chance that he might die, and I hope it's not that soon. He's currently undergoing chemotherapy and I hope he would lie longer than expected. Would update on him in a later chapter.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Fell thought hard as he flipped through the notes that he had wrote

Fell thought hard as he flipped through the notes that he had wrote. Almost nobody knew what happened to Sans in the past or his relationship with Lust. Ugh, he had to find out the mystery to help Sans! Fell sighed as he slammed the table hard, drawing attention to Blue and Alphys who were revising their work with him at their dom.

"IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG, FELL?" Blue asked curiously as Fell took his notes and simply said "no." and walked away, probably to the gardens to let out his anger on whatever he is stressed out with. Both of them showed a face of worry as they heard the loud door of slamming.

Something's seriously wrong.

Red punched at one of the trees as he thought harder and harder

Red punched at one of the trees as he thought harder and harder. Why is Sans so scared of him? Another roar came out of him as he kicked the flowers and punched the tree once again. Who knows about Sans he most, other than him? Just then, a person's name came to his mind. Of course! How had he forgotten? The person that knows Sans the most other than himself is...

Papyrus! He must have knew even a bit of information about either of them! A spark of hope gathered in his soul as he hurried to take his pen and notes.

He was going to figure out what had happened.

Sans couldn't even replied an answer when Papyrus had called him to wake up

Sans couldn't even replied an answer when Papyrus had called him to wake up. His magic reserves were so low that Sans can't even move or talk. He forced himself out of the bed as he heard Papyrus shouting at him once again. This is never going to work.

At last, Papyrus ran out of patience and dashed into Sans' room to see him weakly moving forward. He was wobbling sideways at he tried to move forward. He would have fallen down if Papyrus did not catch him as Papyrus looked at him worriedly.

"SANS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Sans nodded as Papyrus did not seemed convinced. Sans tried to stood up again, only to be supported by Papyrus as Papyrus said "I MUST TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL THIS INSTANCE!"

"paps you really don't have to. i just needed a plate of your spegatti and i would be all good." Sans reassured him as Papyrus stared at him suspiciously. Sans then performed his first ever ❛puppy eyes❜ as Papyrus sighed. "Alright Brother, I Would See If You Are Better After Eating." Sans sighed in relief as he felt Papyrus carrying him up and walking them down to the kitchen. He placed his brother carefully on the chair and went to get the food he had cooked. While waiting, Sans fidgeted with the sleeves of his hoodie jacket as Papyrus placed a plate of fresh spegatti and ketchup on the table, followed by his own plate.

"Well Brother! I Hope This Would Help! Enjoy." Papyrus said as he started eating the spegatti. Sans, however, looked at the ketchup bottle. It has been one of his most favourite foods, and he would always love it. But this time, seeing the ketchup bottle made him gag. He immediately grabbed a trash bin and started vomiting in it as Papyrus ran to him, worried. "SANS! BROTHER! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Papyrus asked as Sans felt the gagging feeling vanish as he said in broken down sentences "i'm alright. don't want to see ketchup. want to vomit.". Papyrus stated at him in surprise and worry. That's weird, Sans loves ketchup! He has never seen a day when Sans had never drank even a tiny bit of it.

Something's definitely not right.

After Sans had finished his breakfast, he was about to head out when he felt a hand holding his shoulder. "Sans. Before You Go, Is There...Something You Are Hiding From Me?" Papyrus asked as Sans felt a chill down his spine. He had never suspected Papyrus to catch on that quickly. Should he tell Papyrus? One side of his mind said, "No no no, you should not tell him. It would just add more burden on him. And it's your problem, not his to worry about. Besides, when he knows that the child you're having is an ex who literally raped you, he would be disappointed and ashamed of you.".

But the other side of his mind said, "You need to tell him. Yes, it would be a burden, but it's better to tell Papyrus then to Fell. He could help with your magic reserves, and he would be happy knowing that you are having a child and he would become an uncle. He would not be disappointed with you. You didn't wanted it to happen."

Sans thought hard. Both sides had their own important points. If he does not tell, he wouldn't be a burden to anyone. But if he does tell, his magic reserves could be easily dealed with and he wouldn't be as tired.

What should he pick?

Good for you guys, this is a choice section!The choice with the most votes would be chosen for the next chapter![BE AWARE THAT THE CHOICE YOU PICK WOULD IMPACT HOW THE STORY GOES]Comment your answers in the comments!Should he

The choice with the most votes would be chosen for the next chapter!
[BE AWARE THAT THE CHOICE YOU PICK WOULD IMPACT HOW THE STORY GOES]
Comment your answers in the comments!
Should he...

A) Tell Papyrus about his pregnancy?

B) Do not tell Papyrus about his pregnancy?

Voting would end at 9 May, 11:59 p.m. [UTC/GMT +8 if you wanted to search what time it would be in your country]

To be continued! <3