[9] ❝The Waking❞

Sans opened his eye sockets slowly as the light coming out from the window shined at his skull, causing him to have a bad headache as he felt his pelvis hurting

Sans opened his eye sockets slowly as the light coming out from the window shined at his skull, causing him to have a bad headache as he felt his pelvis hurting. Strange, why is it hurting so much? He hugged the item closest to him, pushing his skull in it as the pain became worse. The 'thing' was hard, very hard but warm. Strange, what is this thing that he is hugging?

"Awwh sweetie. Didn't know you love me that much. I thought you would always love that quote unquote 'Fell'~" A voice echoed through the room as Sans remembered what happened last night. The date, a shadow following him, Lust forcing him to eat some sort of pill and...

Him being raped.

Sans immediately pushed Lust away from him. Both of them were naked as Sans tried to find his dress to wear and teleport to his house quickly. "Sweetie, you don't have to go back so quickly, huh? You are MINE so you should follow MY orders.~" Lust said as he uses his magic to prevent Sans from using his and moving him to his lap. Sans struggled as Lust finally placed him in his lap. "Oh yeah, sweetie, I never got to do this with you since I'm not that sure about our relationship in the past. But, now I am! So...let me get your soul...~" Lust said as he forced Sans to summon his soul.

No, nonononononononono! This can't be happening!

He can't soul bond with him!

He can't!

He doesn't love Lust!

He loves Fell!

Suddenly, he felt a strong power of magic going through him, letting him teleport to his room in time before Lust does anything to his soul.It was still quiet in his house, so Papyrus probably isn't even awake yet. He immediately went to the bathroom and washed himself. It was pure luck that Lust didn't manage to soul bond with him. But, even if Lust didn't manage to soul bond with him...

He felt disgusting. A slut. He can't believe that he felt some kind of pleasure. Being raped by someone. More specifically, his ex.

He washed himself a couple more times. He still feel disgusting. Some of the 'stuff' which are left from yesterday are still there, no matter how much he washed it.

"BROTHER? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE SHOWER? IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

"just washing myself bro. don't worry 'bout me." Sans replied casually.

"YOU DIDN'T CAME HOME THE WHOLE NIGHT! WHY DID YOUR DATE LAST SO LONG? I WAS...SO WORRIED THAT I ALMOST CALLED YOU AND FELL!" Papyrus said as he observed Sans, checking if he had any injuries or not.

"yeah."

Red mustn't find out 'bout it.

He can't find out.

To be continued :DThis is so rushed oml but whatever

To be continued :D
This is so rushed oml but whatever.