[4] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 1]

This chapter and the next one would be Christmas related! Enjoy!

Nobody's POV

Christmas is near and the hallways are decorated with garlands and snow globes. Teachers are wearing santa hats while students are wearing elf hats.Nightmare had been spying at Classic and Fell for a while but he didn't find anything between them, until today.

Nightmare is keeping a safe distance from Classic and Fell to prevent being noticed by them. He is also making sure that he could still see what they are doing from that distance. Everything was going fine, until someone accidentally bumped into Classic. He fell but before he hit the ground, a pair of arms carried him. It was Fell. Nightmare watched and took some pictures as Classic and Fell both blushed in their own colors.

Nightmare's POV

Oh my gosh I can't believe what I just saw. My mind is literally fangirling so hard when I saw Fell carrying Classic bridal style. I took some pictures so that maybe I could give it to Alphys and G later. They would probably react the same way as I did.

Fell's POV

Oh my gosh I carried him bridal style!!! What should I do? Would he hate me? My mind is so confused about what I was going to do as I blushed a deep red. That is when it hit me. Constant shrieking about me doing something to Classic. The warm feeling of not wanting to leave him when I was close to him. I wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All I knew for sure was that right here and now, I was falling in love with him and I could only pray that he was feeling the same way.

Classic's POV

OH.MY.GOSH. HE CARRIED ME OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!! My mind is shrieking and my soul is pounding so fast that I don't even think it's possible to pound that fast. I blushed a deep blue as he apologised quickly. 'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!' His unusual high pitched voice bought me back to reality as I said 'it's alright.'

Nobody's POV

Fell quickly helped Classic back up as the bell rang, indicating the start of the first lesson. 'we should probably teleport to class if we do not want to be late for class.' Classic suggested, already preparing to teleport. 'Yeah.' Fell agreed as he hold Classic's hand and teleports.

' Fell agreed as he hold Classic's hand and teleports