[22] ❝Dresses And Suits❞

Sans sighed to himself as he looked through the closet filled with clothes

Sans sighed to himself as he looked through the closet filled with clothes. The constant feeling of his soul pounding faster and faster, makes him feel as if something bad is about to happen. He ignored the feeling, grabbed a shirt, before hearing the knocking of the door. Throwing the clothing that he had in his hand on the bed, he went and turned the door knob.

"H-Hey Sans!" A familiar voice was heard as Sans saw Alphys, Undyne, Toriel, Asgore and Frisk smirking at him. That never meant anything good. Sans thought as he welcomed them in suspiciously. Everyone seemed as if they were hiding something behind their backs as their hands were at their backs. Whenever Sans moved behind them, they turned their bodies so that they were facing him.

"ok that's it. i can't stand you guys. what are you all hiding?" Sans asked all of them with a strict tone as he finally couldn't take it. All of them were having a bigger smirk this time as they all stood up.

"W-W-Well...we heard that you a-and F-Fell were g-g-going to the p-party..."

"And the last time you had wore the dress punk, it was beautiful!"

"So my dear..."

"You are wearing a dress there!" Frisk ended with a smirk as Asgore awkwardly held up a sparkly royal blue dress. Sans groaned looking at the dress. Again?! Even though the dress doesn't look...half as bad... "i'm not wearing that." Sans spoke as he went up the stairs emotionless.

" Sans spoke as he went up the stairs emotionless

"But Sans! Please...!" Frisk pleaded as they stopped him from going up any further and showed their puppy eyes. Sans was looking almost half convinced as he still refused. Seeing that he was almost convinced, Frisk then grabbed their friends up the stairs as they all performed their puppy eyes. This time, Sans was trying his best to resist their cuteness. Puppy eyes is really his weakness, huh?

"ugh, fine! but only this time!" Sans finally gave up as Frisk and the others cheered for their victory. Grabbing the dress from Asgore's hands, he went inside the bathroom as the rest of them waited patiently outside.

 Grabbing the dress from Asgore's hands, he went inside the bathroom as the rest of them waited patiently outside