[20] ❝You Would Be Mine.❞

Papyrus skipped happily as he arrived at the park where he and Fell have decided to meet at

Papyrus skipped happily as he arrived at the park where he and Fell have decided to meet at. The park was known by many humans and monsters as a beautiful garden filled with trees and plants which were extremely rare and gorgeous itself. It has quickly became one of the 'tourist attractions' there. There are even some rumours that if one had proposed there, their partner would surely say yes and the pair would be together forever. However, hearing Fell's tone, it didn't seemed that what they would be discussing would be something…positive.

Arriving the park, Papyrus looked around, to see Fell already there, holding onto a pen and a notebook waiting. He hurried to where he was, apologizing that he had been late. "it's alright, i'm not in a rush anyways." Were the words Fell had replied as Papyrus asked the reason for their meeting.

"do you know…what's wrong with sans lately?" Papyrus tensed up immediately after hearing it. Although Sans has told him about his pregnancy, he would not want Papyrus to spread it. It must have taken so much time for him to speak up to Papyrus. He couldn't break the trust between them. "I Do Know, But Sans Would Like To Keep It As A Secret. You Are An Alternative Version Of Him. You Should Know How He Would Feel If I Told You What's Bothering Him." Papyrus said as Fell grunted. But, Papyrus has a point. He doesn't told anyone about his problems, except for his brother. If his brother had told someone else about it, he would absolutely feel betrayed.

Getting Papyrus' point, he had also asked Papyrus if he was the reason to how Sans was acting now. Papyrus just replied with a simply, no before mentioning that it was someone else's fault. After hearing that, Fell had told Papyrus that he would be going home, in which Papyrus thought that Fell would probably be thinking about who's the person which had caused how Sans was acting. But, little did they know that just a few distances away from them, there was a shadow, peeking through the bushes.

The shadow had a wicked smile as they waiting for Papyrus and Fell to leave. Then, they walked out of the bushes, revealing themselves.

It was Lust.

He was holding onto a bone with a sharp tip, which he had probably spawned while watching them. Lust smirked as he summoned two dummies, one which looked like Fell and another which looked like Sans. He placed the Fell dummy in front of a tree, before being impaled by the bone. He then took the Sans dummy, and hugged it tightly, kissing it in the process.

"don't worry, sans. soon, your so called ‘boyfriend’ would be out of your life. and if anyone else intervenes, i would dust them too. you would be mine and together with me. FOREVER." Lust says as he impales the Fell dummy with more bones, then blasting it with gaster blasters. Satisfied, he smiled at the mess, before disappearing.

To be continued! :DLust, stop abusing the Fell Dummy! Or I would call PETA for Dummy Abuse!Well, shit

To be continued! :D
Lust, stop abusing the Fell Dummy! Or I would call PETA for Dummy Abuse!
Well, shit. Lust has gone yandere. Someone's gonna get hurt soon!