[16] ❝Sunday Funday❞

Oh mah gosh thanks for 2k views! I never thought that this book would even get that much views! Love ya all! <3

It was Sunday.

As usual, Sans was seen lying on his bed, not wanting to wake up. But this time, for a different reason.

❛I'm disgusting. I got pregnant with my ex's child. What would Fell think of me?❜

Sans hid inside his blanket when he heard Papyrus walking up the stairs. He must be here soon. At the count of three, two...

A door slam was heard.

Well that was one second faster than the normal timing.

"BROTHER! WAKE UP! TODAY IS BONDING DAY!" Papyrus said as he playfully tugged the blanket which Sans was hiding in. Sans sighed to himself. He really can't say no to his baby brother, huh? He gathered the last of his energy to get up of bed. Seeing this, Papyrus happily went down the stairs to wait for his brother for some delicious breakfast.

Sleepy and tired, Sans went to the bathroom mirror to see the souling. He lifted up the hem of his shirt till his ribcage area, before using up the last of his magic to summon his soul. The soul appeared. The souling is still at the same size as he first seen him. But, it is seen clearly sucking out more and more of his magic. Sans sighed as he felt more and more exhausted. He went out of the bathroom and walked down the steps slowly, to see a smiling Papyrus waving at him.

Sans smiled back, and moved the chair to sit down as Papyrus stood up to grab their breakfast. After that, he placed their breakfast at the table. "HERE'S YOUR BREAKFAST, BROTHER. ENJOY!" Papyrus politely placed a serving of fresh pancakes with maple syrup and fruits. Yum.

"thanks paps." Sans said as Papyrus also got him a cup. But, while he is taking it...

CRASH!

"bro you okay there?!" Sans stood up from his seat and saw Papyrus trying to pick up the pieces of the cup. "I'M ALRIGHT BROTHER! BUT I...I BROKE MY CUP!" Shattered pieces of Papyrus' face which is imprinted to the cup is seen everywhere.

"it's alright bro. you could use mine. also, i could clear the mess. go back to your sit." Sans gathered the last of his magic to grab all of the pieces and threw them in a nearby rubbish bin. Then, he went back to his sit and took a bite of the pancakes. He could immediately feel that his magic is replenishing slowly. The whole meal was gone in minutes as Sans felt more energetic. Papyrus smiled. He's finally looking much better than when he started vomiting.

"BROTHER! WE SHOULD GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK TODAY FOR OUR BONDING DAY!" Papyrus said as he was cleaning the dishes. "sure bro." Sans replied, lying on the couch as Papyrus ran and scooped him out of it. "DON'T BE LAZY BROTHER! I HAVE ALSO CALLED SOME OF MY FRIENDS!" Papyrus said as they heard the doorbell. "THAT MUST BE THEM!" Papyrus said as he opened the door to two familiar faces and several unfamiliar faces.

"Hey punk!"

"HELLO UNDYNE! I'M SO GLAD YOU ALL COULD JOIN!" Papyrus said as he politely let them enter his house. "SO, THIS IS UNDYNE AND ALPHYS, WHICH YOU KNOW! AND THIS IS TORIEL, ASGORE AND FRISK! FRISK IS ONE OF THE ONLY HUMANS WHO GO TO MULTIVERSE HIGH!" Papyrus said as Toriel, Asgore and Frisk shyly waved at Sans. "nice to meet you all. i'm sans." Sans said.

This is going to be a long day.

Sans ran and lied at his bed the moment he entered the room

Sans ran and lied at his bed the moment he entered the room. He was right. It was, indeed a long day. But, it was worth it. Seeing Papyrus so excited the whole time.

His baby brother is just the coolest skeleton ever. But that means...

Fell is the best skeleton and boyfriend ever.

Sans fidgeted his blanket as he remembered going up the roller coaster and Papyrus was holding onto him the whole time. Undyne had suggested that ride and Sans was about to reject it...

Until Papyrus agreed and looked at Sans with his puppy eyes.

He should try that at Fell sometimes.

But he really can't say no to his baby brother, huh.

Well, he vomited immediately after the ride, inside a plastic bag as Papyrus patted him slowly at the back. The whole time, he was craving the foods seen in the park. Cotton Candy, Popcorn, and all kinds of food. He even brought 3 mega sized cotton candy and popcorn in which Papyrus has scolded him about eating too much sweet food after seeing him eating all that.

Today is really a Sunday Funday for him.

Well, not counting the part where they had met a psychic and they told them that someone is about to die. What a lier. Sans was almost tempted to kill that idiot as Undyne summoned her spear and... that didn't end well.

But, it's still a Sunday Funday for him!

To be continued! >-<So much fluff in this chapter! (≧▽≦)Fell is still missing, but there's mentions of him

So much fluff in this chapter! (≧▽≦)
Fell is still missing, but there's mentions of him.
Next chapter would be pure hell >:D
EDIT:
NOPE NOPE NOPE Canceling that pure hell next chapter! >-<
Next Chapter would be a background of what happened with Sans and Lust in the past! :D [Excited to write this haha]