Chapter 9

I roll out of bed as my head was throbbing.

I check the time and it's 6!

I shoot up and jump in the shower. I get out and throw on a sweater and leggings. I put my hair in 2 side wet braids and put my retainer in. I have to wear these for 2 more weeks.

I grab my backpack and run out the door to school.

When I get there I keep my head down as my head is still in a lot of pain.

"Loser!"

"Nerd"

"Nobody"

"4 eyes"

"Brace face"

Yup I heard all those every day when I walk down the hall. I just keep my head down and of course the one and only Jason Carter runs right into me making me fall onto the floor.

"Oh shit. Sorry Alexandria" he said.

He reached his hand out to help me up but I got up without him.

"Please just stop. You are ruining your reputation and making it worse for me" I pleaded.

I looked up at him with my red, puffy eyes and he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a whisper.

I just slightly nodded and jogged off to first period.

*after school*

After a long miserable day at school I walk out of the building still being called names.

I walk around back and see that the cheerleaders and football team are practicing on the field.

I sit on the bleachers and just watch them. Once it was over I just stayed on the bleachers staring at the grass.

"Hey" someone said.

I jumped and turned to see Jason's best friend.

I waved and gathered up my things walking off.

"Excuse me!" he yelled.

I turned around and he smirked at me. I don't even know his name nor do I care.

I just walked away quickly but he grabbed my arm and started squeezing it extremely tight.

"Ow that hurts!" I whined.

"Listen here Mrs. Nobody, you may think Jason likes you but he doesn't. It was just a bet, to have you guys become friends and he tells everyone every little secret you said. So don't take it the wrong way but no one and I mean NO ONE will like you" he spat.

He squeezed my arm even more and I cried out in pain.

He then called out for people and these 3 girls on the cheer team came up to me.

"If you think you will ever get Jason think again. He is MINE!" the captain said.

They all beat me up as Jason's best friend held me down. They all ran away and I groaned in pain.

I seriously love my life.

I put my glasses back on and they were cracked. Great and I can't even afford new ones.

I slowly walk home and check my phone and it was 6:30.

As I get home I look in the mirror and I have dried blood coming out of my nose, a bruised eye and a busted lip. I change and wash my face gently and realize I have a huge bruise on my arm.

I groan even more and realize I need a job. I don't have any parents or any one to support me.

I curl up in a ball and started crying again.

"I need you guys. Please come back" I whimpered.

I heard a knock on the door and ignored it. I just cried myself to sleep once again.

*Jason's pov*

As I laugh and talk with my parents over dinner I excuse myself as they started making out at the table.

I go up to my room and I see Jack texting me.

Jack: Yo bro guess what😂

Me: What.

Jack: I just saw that nerd get beat up by her dad

Me: WHAT?! WHERE?! Is she ok??

Jack: I don't know man I saw him drive off in that rusty truck of his and she walked home limping

Me: Thanks for telling me man you're the best

Jack: I already know bro and no problem

Was her dad on a break? I mean she told me he works until 10 and it's only 7.

I grab my car keys and rush out the house to hers. When I get there I knock on the door and no answer. I don't see his truck here so he isn't home.

I sigh in relief and try opening the door and it's locked.

I just walk away knowing that he won't be able to get in the house.

I drove home happy that she is safe for now. I'll just have her stay at my house cause her dad is abusing her now. It's not safe for her.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 2-18-18