Chapter 31

Today is not going to be a good day. I already know I'm going to cry when Jason leaves and that just makes it even worse.

I open my eyes slowly and Jason is looking down at me smiling while playing with my hair.

"Good morning princess" he smiled.

"Morning" I mumbled.

He pecked my lips and I clung onto him so he wouldn't get up.

"It's 9 I need to go home and pack" he sighed.

I whined but finally got up. I put my glasses on and he hugged me.

"Can I go with you to the airport?" I asked.

He nodded and slipped his shoes on.

"I'll come back here and we can cuddle until I have to leave" he said.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead and walked out. I went up to my room and changed into a pair of black leggings and one of his sweatshirts. I have so many of his sweatshirts here but it's not like he would miss them. I mean he has like thousands.

About 45 minutes later he came back over with a suitcase and a small bag.

I hugged him and he laughed a little bit.

"If you need anything at my house just walk right in. We have our maids watching our house and Flash and they know who you are" he said.

I nodded and it was almost 10. We have 4 hours to do whatever we wanted until he leaves.

"What do you want to do for 4 hours?" I asked.

"Ice cream?" he asked.

I smiled at him and we ran out the door and 2 blocks to go get ice cream. We laughed and hung out at the park and it was already 12.

"Can we go back to mine?" I asked.

He nodded and we stood up and walked to my house.

We laid down on my bed and I cuddled up into him and sighed.

"It's only 2 weeks, and I'll be back in your arms cutie" he whispered.

"I know, I'm just scared" I mumbled.

"Why?" he asked.

"Everyone I care about always leaves me" I whispered.

He moved my head so I was facing him.

"I won't ever leave you remember? Not for anyone or anything" he said.

I nodded and put my face in the crook of his neck. I breathed in his scent, he always smelt good.

I'm defiantly in love with this boy. He makes me smile whenever he is around or just texts me. Anything he says makes me smile.

We laid there talking about anything and it was 1:56.

"I guess it's time" I mumbled.

We both sat up and I slipped my shoes on. He did the same thing as well and I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair out and left it down.

He called an uber and texted his mom telling him that he will meet them there. When the uber got here we got in and I leaned against his chest.

He held my hand and rested his head on mine as I closed my eyes. I'm already crying and we haven't even gotten to the airport yet. Man I'm a big baby.

What felt like 5 minutes we got to the airport and Jason paid him extra so he can wait here and bring me back home.

We walked through the airport hand in hand as we walked passed girls who were drooling over him. Great.