Chapter 24

I wake up and do my morning routine and wearing a white sweatshirt with light pink jeans.

I left my hair down so it could air dry and I sit on the counter in my kitchen with a weird feeling.

I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen today and I shouldn't go to school.

But I can't just miss school because of a stupid weird feeling.

I check my phone and Jason was on his way.

He bought me a new phone and after many times I told him no he just gave it to me and ran. He even had my name engraved in it so he can't technically give it back.

Jason: I'm going to be there in 3

Me: Texting and driving is a no go.

Jason: I'm saying it while looking at the road I'm not texting🙃

Me: smart ass

Jason: Nerd's shouldn't swear

Me: Nerd's shouldn't be hanging out with the quarter back👏

Jason: Nerd's should swear:)

Me: That's what I thought🙃😘

I heard a honk and I grabbed my bag and walked outside and into the car.

I buckled up slowly and he drove off speeding to school.

"Slow down" I murmured.

"You ok?" he asked glancing over at me.

"I have a weird feeling something bad is going to happen today" I sighed.

"Want to stay home?" he asked.

I shook my head no and he nodded.

When we got to school I ignored all the rude comments that were coming my way.

*4th period*

Nothing has happened so I was probably just being paranoid. Im currently in science class and Jason keeps making weird faces at me from the front of the class.

He's at the front table and I'm in the middle table and there are 2 rows with 3 tables in each.

I giggled silently as the teacher stepped out of the room to copy papers.

"Let's experiment!" some kid yelled.

I turned around and it was one of Jason's friends whatever his name is. I honestly don't pay attention to them and I don't really care what their names are to be honest.

He grabbed the chemicals from the front of the room and brought it to his table where there were many other chemicals he shouldn't be mixing.

Let's not forget to mention this psycho path is sitting in the table behind me.

He started mixing them together and it was smoking and rising the teacher walked in and gasped. I stayed in my seat completely terrified to move.

Jason gave me a worried look and I looked behind me and the chemicals were rising and smoking rapidly.

"It's gonna explode!" someone yelled.

Everyone started running out of the class and I was pushed several times behind them.

I heard a boom form behind me and I flew to the wall banging my head.

It was extremely smoky and by this time the fire drill has already been going off.

This is what was going to happen.

I groaned and held my head and stood up to see a huge fire beside me. I started coughing and walked as best as I could to the door but to only fall since my vision was blurry.

I groaned once again after banging my knee.

I got up and made it out the door as I saw fire trucks, cop cars and ambulances pulling up in the parking lot.

I walked slowly down the hall to only collapse once again. It feels like someone is squishing my head and moving my eyes around. Everything is spinning.

"There's a girl!" I heard someone yell.

I felt someone pick me up and I felt cold air wash over me so I'm guessing we are outside now.

I held my head in pain and was placed in a car and a blanket was wrapped around me.

"We are bringing you to the hospital to see if you have any serious injuries" someone said.

I nodded slightly and was laid down on the bed and then everything was a blur.

*Jason's pov*

"It's gonna explode!" someone yelled.

As the room filled with smoke quickly they all rushed out of the door and I tried getting Alex but was pushed out the door too. The fire alarm was going off so everyone was rushing out of their classrooms.

As we got outside our science teacher did attendance but Alex wasn't here.

Where the hell is Alex?!

"Is she inside?" I asked.

My teacher shrugged and looked around seeing if she can see her. But there was no sight.

Noah is so going to pay.

I tried walking back inside but my teacher held me back.

"You have to stay here" she said.

I groaned and was waiting impatiently for any sight of Alex. After about an hour and half waiting outside we were sent home and school was cancelled for 2 weeks.

I have to thank Noah after hurting him if anything bad happened to Alex.

I jogged to my car and drove off to her house and there was no one there.

If she isn't here or at the school is she at the hospital?

I hope not.

I drive to the hospital closest to our school and jump out of the car.

"Alexandria Peters?!" I asked.

"You have to wait in the waiting room she is getting checked on" the lady said.

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked.

"I don't know" she sighed.

She better be ok.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 2-27-18