Chapter 21

*Jason's pov*

"Jason honey!" my mom called out.

I sighed and paused my game of fornite and walked downstairs.

"Yes mom" I sighed.

"We just went by Alexandria's house" she mumbled.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Well I wanted your father to apologize but she told us she didn't steal the watch" she said.

"And you are going to believe her?" I asked.

"Well she has a point. She said-"

"Wow you are going to believe the thief over your own son?" I asked angrily.

"Can you let me explain please" she sighed.

"No. No I won't let you explain" I snapped.

I ran to my room and slammed my door shut.

I picked up my controller and started playing Fortnite again until I fell asleep.

*next morning*

I rolled out of bed and slipped my black jeans on. I also threw on a black sweatshirt and put my football jersey over it.

I messed my hair up a little bit and walked downstairs to see my mom making pancakes.

"Morning" she smiled.

I ignored her and grabbed 4 pancakes and started eating.

"You can't ignore me forever" she sighed.

As she tried talking to me I just continued eating my breakfast.

"I'm not believing her Jason I just said she has a point" she said.

"You are still considering it!" I yelled.

"You bought her shoes correct?" she asked.

"Yeah but she didn't take them" I shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at her cause I know my mom. She is stubborn. She won't let me leave this kitchen until I let her explain.

"Exactly! She didn't take them! Why would she take an Apple Watch that's over 300 dollars?!" she asked.

Well she does have a point.

What if Alex never took the watch? What if someone set her up?

I walked off not saying anything and slipped on my high top vans and threw my backpack on.

I grabbed my keys and I walked downstairs. My mom stopped me at the front door and kissed me on the cheek.

"Think about it" she smiled.

I nodded and walked off and into my car and drove off to school.

I got there and was greeted by Jack, Noah and Cyrus.

"Hey!" I said.

We did our bro hug and I leaned up against the car.

"Hey look it's the thief" Cyrus whispered.

He nudged me and I looked at Alex and she was looking down while wearing jeans and a long sleeve white shirt.

She had her hair down so it was covering the sides of her face when she was looking down.

She quickly walked into school with people calling her names.

It made my stomach feel like it's in a knot and made me sad. I feel bad. Like extremely bad.

What if she never stole the watch? What if she was telling the truth? Did I seriously make her cry for no reason? Did I seriously make her life worse? I'll have to ask Jack and Lindsey later.

*lunch*

I was looking for Lindsey and Jack but they were no where to be found. I looked at the corner table where Alex always sits but she isn't there either. Hmm.

I walked out of the lunch room and down the hall and I heard people talking in the library. I quietly walked in there and peeked around the corner and it was in fact Lindsey and Jack.

"No way! He is finally talking to me again don't ruin this for me" Lindsey whined.

"Who fucking cares?! He clearly likes the nerd not you, we shouldn't have done what we did" he sighed.

"Please Jack keep it a secret" she pouted.

"I can't he deserves to know what you did" he sighed.

He started walking my direction so I bolted out of the library and to the lunch room.

I wonder what she did.

*after school*

Jack jogged over to me and Lindsey ran  after him.

"Jack please don't" she puffed.

"Too late" he sighed.

He turned towards me and sighed.

"Lindsey was the one who took the watch out of your gym bag Thursday. She put it in the nerds backpack and told you that she stole it. It looked like it since Lindsey is the once that put it in her bag. Lindsey just wanted you all to herself. The nerd had nothing to do with it, it was all Lindsey" Jack said.

Alex was right. She didn't take it and I made her cry and I laughed at her. Oh shit.

"That is fucking low Lindsey" I glared.

I walked off and went to find Alex. I saw her already down the street and I ran down and caught up to her. I pulled her into a hug and she surprisingly hugged me back.

I pulled away and she had a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for everything again. Please forgive me" I whispered.

"I forgive you" she said.

She hugged me and we stood like that for the longest time rocking back and forth in the tight hug.

I'm just glad everything is good and we are friends again.
---
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 2-25-18