Chapter 28

It's been 2 weeks and school is today. I haven't seen Jason in 2 days because he had to visit his aunt but he texted me.

He came back really late last night but I went to sleep before he texted me saying he was home.

Also my concussion isn't bad anymore, it is going away. My bad hurts here and there but I'm all good. My bruises are faded and I no longer have to wear my brace on my wrist. So I'm pretty much back to normal.

I roll out of looking like a troll as usual. I take a quick shower and put some black skinny jeans and a white shirt on.

I blow dry my hair and put it in 2 side braids. I no longer have to wear a retainer because I went last week and it's amazing I don't have to wear it anymore. I put my converse on and take my backpack and walk to the kitchen.

I make myself a bagel and eat it as I sit on the counter. I turned towards the door once I hear it open and it was Jason smiling at me.

"Hey princess" he smiled.

He kissed my cheek and I hugged him. He never asked me to be his girlfriend but it's pretty much a official.

Jason took a bite of my bagel and stood in front of me in between my legs.

"Ready to go back?" he asked.

"No" I groaned.

It was so peaceful just hanging out with him and not being called rude names for 2 weeks. I was like living the dream.

"It won't be that bad" he smiled.

I glared at him but smiled afterwards.

"Come on or we will be late" he said.

I jumped off the counter and he intertwined our fingers and we walked to his car.

When we got to school I got out and I already hear the rude comments. Jason grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine.

We, mostly me though, received gasps, whispers and evil looks.

I, the nerd, nobody, know-it-all, four eyes plus many more names, is dating every girls crush. Every girl who doesn't have a boyfriend in that matter.

"Gold digger"

"Ew is he really dating her?!"

"She's way too ugly for him"

"She is just using him"

"Poor little virgin wants some action"

"Awh look at the nerd"

"What does he see in her?"

"Her mom would be disgusted"

"She should go back to her shack"

I heard all the rude comments. It was getting worse as we walked further and further into the school.

"I need to talk to my friends come on" Jason said.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes just wanting to go to class.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked.

He's acting like he didn't hear any of the rude things they said. I knew he heard them. How couldn't he? They all made it so I could clearly hear.

"Nothing I'm going to be late for class" I whispered.

Even though that's a lie. Class doesn't start for almost another 10 minutes.