Chapter 30

(A/N: I'm skipping around a lot because it's going to get interesting soon!!)

It's the day of Spring Formal and I'm scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. It's currently Friday morning and I'm glad it's the weekend.

His mom wanted to do my hair but I politely declined because I want to do my own hair.

I'm currently getting ready for school not even putting any effort in my appearance.

I'm taking a shower later on today so I just throw on some black sweats and one of Jason's white sweatshirts.

I put my hair in a messy bun and I groaned because I look like a troll.

I walk downstairs and Jason was wearing a black sweatshirt with black skinny jeans and his white high top Jordan's.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled.

He pecked my lips and hugged me. I snuggled into his chest and just breathed in his scent.

"You excited for tonight?" he asked.

I nodded but buried my face further into his chest. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"You know I have been looking for that sweatshirt. I guess I found it" he laughed.

"I was cold" I said like a little kid.

"You are very cute" he whispered.

I laughed and I felt him kiss the top of my head once again.

"We have to get to school babe" he whispered.

I nodded and looked up at him.

"You ok?" he asked.

"I'm just tired" I sighed.

He kissed me and smiled.

"We have study hall last period so we can leave early. You can sleep a little before 6:30" he said.

I nodded and we drove off to school.

When we got there we held each other's hand and walked down the halls.

Jason was talking with me so all the rude comments were just background noises. I smiled and laughed at him as he made funny jokes along with funny faces.

*after school*

It's 1:35 and Jason and I are currently driving to my house.

I yawned and stared out the window as Jason rubbed small circles on my knuckles.

I didn't get much sleep last night since it was really hot and I have no A.C and couldn't sleep with the windows open. It always has to be cold in a room when I'm sleeping because I can easily get warm by wrapping myself up in blankets.

Next thing you know I'm being scooped up which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"You weren't answering me" he laughed.

I nodded but closed my eyes.

He brought me up to my room and laid me down and I snuggled into my bed.

He climbed in next to me and I attached myself to him.

He reached for his phone and set an alarm for 4:45 and set it on my desk.

I closed my eyes and snuggled into him.
-
As the alarm blares in our ears I groan.

I roll straight of bed landing on the floor with a thud and I heard Jason laughing at me. He will regret that.