Grey - Rey~Part 2

[Y/N] POV.

Rey was already up when I woke. I don't think she was awake long before me, as the empty spot on the bed next to me was still warm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes for a second, rethinking about everything that happened yesterday. Aunt Leia is still alive, I can feel that, but I don't know how the others who were left behind are. The door of the room opened and Rey walked in with a tray filled with food.

"Goodmorning.. Kinda.." She laughed and I scooted over on the bed so she could sit next to me.

"Goodmorning Rey!" She placed the tray on the bed and hugged me. We ate our breakfast while talking about the Force and the war.

*

A few hours later, when I was training with Rey, I felt a big disturbance in my body. I leaned on a chair that was near us and Rey quickly walked over to me.

"You felt that too, right?" I nodded and she guided me to sit on the chair. "Take deep breaths." I closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing.

Then I saw Crait, vague at first, but my sight became clearer. All of the rebels who stayed behind were laying dead on the ground. Aunt Leia was laying on the ground in Kylo's arms. She was shot by a blaster, but she was still alive. Kylo was shaking his head with tears in his eyes. Aunt Leia was whispering softly...

"Jedi, Grey, Sith, you three need to work together and end the war." Kylo looked confused at his mother.

"Rey is the Jedi, I'm the Sith, but who is Grey?" Aunt Leia smiled weakly at him and whispered.

"You'll know soon, she's closer than you think." Right after she said that, she closed her eyes and breathed out her last breath. Kylo softly layed her down and looked around. He stood up and instead of going back to the First Order, who were waiting outside for him, he walked further into the bunker.

I woke from my vision and looked directly into Rey's eyes. She reached her hand out to my face and wiped a tear from my cheek. Was I crying? A few more tears rolled down, but stopped quickly.

"She died peaceful dead, as peaceful as it can be in this kriffing war." Rey nodded and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sure she's in a better place now." I nodded and pulled her into a warm hug.

"We need to tell the others." I stood up from the chair and ran my hand through my hair. She also stood up, as she was kneeling beside me, and we walked out of the training room to the center of the ship. We called everyone together and Rey spoke up.

"The Force has showed me something terrible." We agreed that she would tell them, so that my secret would still be a secret. "The people who stayed back didn't survive the attack, including General Organa." She looked down as people gasped and whispered.

"Did she die peacefully?" "Did Kylo kill her?" "What about the others?" "Was it painful?" People were just throwing questions around and it started to make me feel a bit light headed. Luckily I was standing behind everyone and they didn't notice that I went a bit pale as I leaned against the wall.

"Who's going to take the role as General?" Somebody shouted and everyone went quiet. A few names were called out, Finn, Rey and a few others.

"What about Poe?" Finn spoke up and everyone agreed to it. After Poe officially was named as the General I went back to my chamber. I sat at the desk and pulled out my almost finished saber. I'm building my own and it's almost done. A soft knock came from my door and it opened. I turned around to see Poe in the doorframe.

"Can I come in?" I nodded, he walked further in the room and closed the door behind him. "I just wanted to check on you, knowing that you were close with Leia."