You're Sick - Preference

Hey, sorry for the fact that I haven't published anything for longer than a week. I haven't had any inspiration and I also didn't have any requests that I could write. My inspiration hasn't come back yet, but I wanted to write something for you. It's a preference and it's really short and shitty, so I'm sorry about that. I still hope you like it though!

Also, thank you all so much for the 1k+ reads! You are so amazing!

Poe Dameron

Poe would make sure that you're staying in bed. As you sometimes would be stubborn and still work on the battleships. He will bring you food and lots of tea. He makes sure that you're comfortable so you can sleep as much as possible. If you can't sleep he would cuddle with you and he doesn't care if he gets sick or not.

Kylo Ren

Kylo would wrap you up in blankets and he would be by your side whenever he can. When he's on a mission and hears that you're sick, he would finish it as soon as possible or sometimes even abort it if it isn't that important.

Rey

Rey would run you a warm bath with your favorite soap and she would light a lot of candles in your favorite scent. While you were bathing she would tell you stories about her day. After the bath she would cuddle with you in bed until you fall asleep so you can sleep the sickness out of your body.

You can request something if you want me to write something for you. You can also request for preferences if you like!

Thanks for reading!
Xx