Telling The Truth - General Hux x FTM Reader

Sorry for the long wait since my last imagine..

This was requested by -MartinElliot, I hope you like it (it's a bit short tho) and sorry that it took so long for me to write it. I hope that I got everything right and I enjoyed writing this one!

[Y/N] POV.

I was walking through the halls to my office. Working as a mechanic for the First Order could be hectic when we're fighting but sometimes there's really nothing to do. It was one of those days and my shift would be over soon. When I walked into my office I saw Hux sitting in the chair at my desk. We've been in a relationship for a long time now and we're really close but I haven't been honest with him about everything. Which isn't good because we've been dating for 8 months now.

"Hey [Y/N]! I was waiting for you!" I raised my eyebrows and he showed me his personal blaster. "It just stopped working, can you take a look at it?" I nodded and he handed me the blaster, while he stood up from my chair. I sat down in it and examined the blaster. Soon I found the problem and I looked at Hux, who was watching my movements.

"I can fix it but that will take a few days... You can borrow mine for now." He nodded and I handed him my own blaster.

"Thanks [Y/N]!" I took a look at the clock that was hanging on the wall across from my desk. Finally, my shift is over! I let out a sigh of relief and stood up.

"Shall I walk you to your quarters?" I nodded and smiled at him.

"Yeah, thank you!" I cleaned my desk and grabbed my stuff. He opened the door for me and I smiled politely at him. We walked to my quarters and stopped me by the door.

"Are you okay, darling? You've been a bit quiet today..." I sighed and looked down. He's right, I have been feeling a bit down today. Sometimes it's just hard... Maybe I need to tell him. If he really loves me then he'll accept me the way I am.

"Come inside.." I let him in my quarters and we sat down on my bed.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" He grabbed my hands and I looked at them.

"I uhh.. I'm transgender..." His face turned into a confusing look. "Do you know what that means?" He shook his head.

"But I want you to explain it to me." His thumb rubbed over the back of my hand and I smiled softly.

"Well, it means that I'm born in the wrong body. I'm born female but I want to be a male." He nodded and smiled. 

"That explains your beautiful short hair." He ruffled my hair and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll always love you, no matter who you want to be, okay?" I nodded and he pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Can you tell me more about transgenders? I want to make you the happiest person in the world!" A smile formed onto my lips and I nodded.

"I would love to!" He smiled and we layed down on the bed, cuddling into each other. We spent the whole night talking about everything we wanted and at the end we both fell asleep in each others arms. I'm happy that he loves me for the person I am and I love him for who he is, that will never change.

Thank you so much for reading!
You can request something if you'd like and I'll write it.
Xx