Part2: Somethings are a little new

MARYAM POV
I went on my computer and messaged Zennatt right away.
"Hey girl, I gotta ask you something" I said.
She responded after 10 minutes
"Yeah what's up?"
"Jake asked me for your Facebook today."
"Lol why?"
"I have no clue why."
"Haha he's probably jealous because I talk to his friends and not him, he totally likes me."
I didn't know what to say to that, 5 minutes later I replied saying
"So can he add you?"
"Ew hell no, Jake is weird, I don't like him. But let's play with this."
Inside I didn't want to do that, but I did have a little fear of her. Even though I was the only one in the class that has went against her, I still feared when it came to these things.
I ignored what she said and asked, "what do I tell him then?"
"Just tell him I don't want random people on my Facebook, anyways I have to sleep now goodnight love:*"
"Goodnight girl!<3"
I opened jakes page, I never knew he was on a real baseball team.. what am I doing stalking him? Oh I also found Derricks page. Should I send him a friend request? I was shaking before I pressed it, then I pressed it. That's ok right? Not like I'm going to talk to him or love him, like Zennatt said it's ok. We haven't talked since that day in first grade. Anyways I had to message Jake so I did.
"Hey Jake." He replied instantly.
JAKE POV
She actually messaged me.
"Hey lol this is our first ever convo."

"Want it to be our last? I'll leave byebye" she replied instantly

She was always so funny, no matter to who.

"No no please I'm bored."
"Alright since you begged me, by the way I asked Zennatt."
"What did she say?"
"She said she doesn't want randoms on her Facebook, she barley knows you."
"Well I want to get to know her."
I could see her typing and erasing what she was saying. She probably thinks I love her but to be honest I just want to get to know her. Everyone thinks she's evil but I want to see if that's true. Yes I was attracted to her, but I don't like her that way, I don't know anything about her other than that she's Afghan, mean, bossy, a leader and Maryam's bestfriend.
Okay yeah I liked Maryam before but I knew a lot about her, everyone knew about her.
"You Afghans, always so curious." I said
"What do you mean, you only know two Afghans."
"Actually I know a lot more, I'm on a baseball team and a soccer team outside of school."
"REALLY? I barley know any!"
Toronto was not very diverse at that time, so we barley got any coloured people but white.
"Yeah, surprised we got other colours in Canada?" I said
She laughed and said "yeah all you white people are flooding"
"Actually I'm half brown"
Nobody knew this and she was shocked at the fact, I was half Greek and half Trinidadian, although I didn't look like I was from Trinidad.
"WALLAHI I wouldn't have guess, wallahi means I sweat to god by the way."
We talked about our religion and other things after that, she was actually really fun and chill to talk too. I never saw this side of her, but she did hit me with a seen, I don't know why.
I wondered why she talks to me now, aren't I a boy? Isn't that forbidden in her religion? Or is she not religious anymore?
***next day in class***
Zennatt and Maryam came into class late, and as Maryam sat down beside me in our group, I said "you're late nugget" she laughed but stopped laughing when Zennatt looked at her, why?
"Nugget? Is that how you're gonna disrespect her twerp?" Zennatt said
"It's a inside joke" Maryam said. Zennatt nodded and left.
I tried talking to Maryam all morning but she gave me dry responses or ignored me, what happened?
MARYAM POV
***recess***
Us 4 girls were playing basketball but Allen and Matt joined too.. it was fun, but I think Rebecca and Allen like eachother.
"Ugh I cant even throw a ball properly" Rebecca said
"Here I'll teach you" Allen said
Allen was teaching her by directing her hands and holding on too her waist, everyone said oouuuu and they both blushed.
Jake and Calvin both came in and asked to play.
"I think they are too many people playing." Zennatt said
"They are my boys they have to play" Allen said
Allen was a really nice guy. He liked everybody and everybody liked him and was nice to everyone. He is Mexican and had curly brown hair and wore glasses. He was pretty tall for our age and was the class down. Matt was Rebecca's close family friend and he was also Filipino, he had brown hair and wore glasses aswell.
We all ended up playing ball but I fell because Jake pushed me by accident as a joke and I fell to the ground and he fell beside me by accident tackling me.
"Wow not grade 1 all over again?" I said
"Atleast you didn't make my nose bleed this time"
We both laughed and I said "are you gonna cry this time?"
"Hey I'm a man now"
Everyone was starring at us, I felt weird so I got up. Zennatt gave me a death stare.
***recess ended***
***few months later***
***jake pov***
All of us started to talk, and got a little closer. Me and Maryam would y'all sometimes online but barley in person. I started talking to Zennatt too but she was kind of rude, but I tolerated it, it was kind of attractive to me.
5 minutes before afterschool we were all talking.
"The snow looks really nice today, I want to play in it." Allen said
"So let's all stay afterschool, I'll stay if you stay" Rebecca told Allen
Everyone oouuuu'ed except for me and Kalvin.
Kalvin is my bestfriend and we have been ever since we were 3. He really liked Rebecca and he did ever since she moved, nobody knew this but me because he wouldn't show it and he was too scared to tell anyone, since she liked Allen.
Kalvin had blue eyes, brown hair and his face was shaped as a heart.
"So can everyone stay?" Zennatt said
"Yes" me and everyone said. Everyone but Maryam.
"Why?" Kalvin asked
"Because she can't."
Nobody understood why she never could hang out.

Hope u guys like this❤️❤️