Part4: Somethings are a little new

MARYAM POV
I got 3 messages. From Marie, Zennatt and Jake. They all told me about what happened all in 3 different perspectives.
Marie telling me how she is playing Jake and she feels sorry for him, Zennatt telling me how she wants to lead Jake on for the fun of it, and Jake telling me how amazing the day went and how he likes Zennatt and she may like him. I responded to all and said 'cool.'
I was a tad hurt but I don't know why... Why does Jake even like her?
***NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL***
JAKE POV
The class was waiting for the morning bell to ring but something caught my attention.
I saw Maryam from afar and Zennatt right beside her, I think I was ready to ask her for her Facebook.
"Hey Zennatt I thought yesterday was fun so..."
"Save it, I don't like you man." Zennatt said.
I felt broken. Why does she do this, one minute she looks like she's into me another she's not.
Maryam shrugged with a sorry look but could not say anything because Zennatt was there.
ZENNATT POV
I thought about it and I was bored of Jake, he was too obsessed so I stopped playing with him.
Anyways Marie has been pissing me off lately, I'm gonna tell her off in class.
***bell rings, everyone enters in the class while the teacher is out of the class photocopying papers***
"Marie!" I screamed. Me, Maryam, Marie and Rebecca were sitting at a table.
"Yeah?"
"You aren't apart of our squad anymore, you're so fake and always copy what I do!"
Rebecca agreed with me and as Marie was walking away..
MARYAM POV
"why can't she be our friend? What did she do?!"
"Ugh I'll tell you at lunch, when you come over today."
This better be good.
The whole morning passed and I felt bad for Marie, she looked so upset but I really wonder what she did wrong.
***lunch bell rings, Marie and Zennatt walk to Zennatt house*
When we got in her house she offered me food just like every Afghan person does a million times.
We ate and then she logged onto my Facebook account and saw messages with Jake.
"Why is he messaging you?" As Zennatt saw and question the recent message being "can we call after school?"
I felt scared and said "Oh he won't get off my case, I don't even talk to him."
"Yeah he is such a weirdo! I'll block him and delete the messages for you."
Before I could say anything, she blocked him and deleted his messages.
I felt alarmed at that moment but I guess I'll explain to Jake why I blocked him off Facebook.
"So what happened with you and Marie?" I asked
"She totally likes Jake! I mean she stuck up for him yesterday and not me, she also told me how much she didn't like you."
Instantly I knew that was a lie, but I played it off like I did not think she was lying. She can't blabbing for hours and then lunch ended. A lot of things were on my mind.
***children go back to school and Into their classes once their bell rings***
Across from me is where Jake sits and he tried to get my attention but I wasn't giving it. So he threw a pencil at me very hard and asked to message him, I explained to him why not so he asked me to message him tonight and unblock and I agreed. I even was secretly messaging Marie, I hate my life.
"you're so waste get out of my way!"
Zennatt said
"I'm so..." Marie got cut off by a push from Zennatt.
"yo stop it right now Zennatt" I said
"She just stole my markers."
"No she didn't."
"Why are you taking her side? Switching up eh?
This is where I got really mad and lashed out on her. I just couldn't take hiding my friendships anymore, being so scared and people continuously telling me to drop her because she is a bad friend.
I screamed at her and she stood quiet there. After a few minutes she went to the bathroom and everyone fathered up around me asking what happened and it was a good thing I yelled at her, but I felt guilty and the crowd got bigger after that with so many questions.
I guess she des were it tho for playing with someone else's feeling.
That same afternoon me and Zennatt didn't talk. I played tag with the whole class except Rebecca and Zenatt weren't playing. But then they decided to, I was happy and we were friends again, and she forgave Marie for 'whatever' she did.
JAKE POV
I was playing freely with Maryam this whole afternoon, I liked her without Zennatt.
I'm learning to move on from her because she is bad news, every night I sit 30 cm away from the knife ready to kill myself because of how she makes me feels.
She has embarrassed me, used me and manipulated me a lot in the past, it's time to move on.
***1 year later***
this is where the drama begins, and when Maryam life starts to change forever.