➳ p l a y l i s t

1) The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of. I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

Hold on - Chord Overstreet

2) And when you're weak I'll be strong. I'm gonna keep holding on.

One Call Away - Charlie Puth

3) With every breath that I take, I want you to share that air with me. There's no promise that I won't keep. I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep.

2U - Justin Bieber & David Guetta

4) Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home.

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

5) I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet. You shoot me down, but I get up.

Titanium - Sia & David Guetta

6) I'm so in love with you. And I hope you know. Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold.

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

7) I found a man I can trust. And boy, I believe in us. I am terrified to love for the first time. Can't you see that I'm bound in chains?
I finally found my way. I am bound to you.

Bound to You - Christina Aguilera

8) The world can be a nasty place. You know it, I know it, yeah. We don't have to fall from grace. Put down the weapons you fight with.
Kill 'em with kindness.

Kill 'Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez

9) Oh me I fall in love with you every single day. And I just wanna tell you I am. So honey now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud.

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

10) It's like they want me to be perfect. When they don't even know that I'm hurting. 'Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel. Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real. Act like you know me, but you never will.

I'll Show You - Justin Bieber