➳ 10

"MAYBE she got stuck behind a train

"MAYBE she got stuck behind a train. Or there's a lot of traffic." Dylan said.

"I doubt it. Giselle is never late. Even when we were little, she was always right on time." Parker said.

"You didn't tell her we were coming did you? If you did she's probably scared to come home." Anastasia said.

"Please. I'm not afraid of any of you," Giselle said from the front door, "Though I am confused as to why you're all in my house, when I never invited you."

"No, but I did." Parker said.

"And what gives you the right?"

"Seeing as I helped you buy and pay rent, I think I get a say." Parker told.

"Fine. What do you want?" Giselle asked.

"You need to admit that you're a lying, ignorant bitch." Naomi said.

"Nothing I said was a lie."

"How about the part about Parker being a father? That was completely untrue." Dylan said.

"Now that, was an honest mistake."

"How the hell do you mistake Parker for the father of the baby?" Naomi questioned.

"He butt dialed me. I thought Anastasia was confessing to him about having his baby," Giselle told, "How else do you think I found out?"

"And you just decide to listen?"  Anastasia questioned.

"I've told you once before. I'm a writer. It's my job to find out the gossip."

"You are such a little piece of shit." Naomi said.

"I've been called worse." Giselle shrugged.

"Take your article down." Anastasia said.

"I'm getting a serious case of déjà vu. Aren't you?" Giselle questioned.

"Take it down."

"Mmm, no."

"Giselle, take down the article." Parker said.

"I don't do that. I've never taken down an article, and I'm not gonna do it now because you asked." Giselle said.

"Giselle are you serious? Just take it down. It's not that hard. Even you could figure it out. Take it down." Parker said.

"Don't you get it? I can't. What's posted is posted. I can't take it down. Even if I wanted to, my company won't allow it."

"Screw the damn company!" Parker yelled.

"I could lose my job! I am not risking-"

"You know what? Fine! Don't take the fucking article down," Anastasia said, "Next time, don't you even dare think about writing about me, or my friends. Do not mess with us again."

"Is that a threat?" Giselle questioned.

"A threat? No. You'll know when I'm threatening you. That's just a friendly suggestion." Anastasia said.

"I have dirt on all of you. You don't want to threaten me!"

"Fine. Post it. See if I care," Anastasia said, "But I can end your career in seconds, without hesitation. I can make sure you stop writing for good. I will make sure no one hires you. You don't want to mess with me. Do you know who you're talking to? You have insulted me in so many ways and I am done. You want a war Giselle? Well guess what Giselle, you got a war. And I'm fighting til the end."

"Get out." Giselle said.

"Gladly." Anastasia said, walking out with her friends following close behind.

"Holy shit, Anastasia. That was badass." Naomi said, running up to Anastasia.

"It was pretty extreme." Parker said.

"I'm just so done with her crap."

"We all are. I now know never to mess with you." Dylan said.

"You've known that since we met." Anastasia said.

"Yeah, pretty much."