➳ 48

ANASTASIA sat at her kitchen table, just staring into space

ANASTASIA sat at her kitchen table, just staring into space. She listened as her phone rung several times, but she never answered. They were all from Dylan. He called her over ten times, left over 20 messages, but she didn't look at a single one of them. She couldn't. It would just break her heart even more.

She knew he would be coming home soon. She hoped she wouldn't be there when he did. She had called Naomi to come get her. As soon as Anastasia asked, Naomi got into her car, and began to drive to her house. Everyone had heard about what happened, about what Dylan had done. And they were all angry. But they were all also confused.

But it was clear to Anastasia, that she had to spend a few days away from Dylan. So she packed some clothes and sat in her kitchen, crying, as she waited for her friend to pick her up.

Anastasia couldn't even begin to understand how he could do that to her. Why he would do that to her. And while some people were uncertain, she knew it was him the picture. She knew it was him that was caught kissing Britt, the women who made her so insecure, so angry, and so hated. She was the woman that told her she would be a terrible mother.

When Anastasia heard the door unlocking, she began to freak out. She heard him call out her name as she grabbed her bags from the stairs. She could hear him getting closer, calling for her. But she couldn't face him. If she did, she would break down right in front of him. And right now she didn't want him to see her cry.

Dylan came rushing into the kitchen where she was. When he saw the bags in her hand, and her outside gear on, he knew what she was doing. He knew she was leaving. But the thought of that terrified him.

"Anastasia please. Hear me out." He begged.

"Get away from me. I don't want to be near you." She told him as she tried to get past him.

"Baby I can explain." He said, blocking her.

"I don't want your excuses Dylan. I want to get away from you."

"Please just listen to me. I would never want to hurt you-"

"Yeah? But did. You didn't one of the worst things possible-"

"It was a mistake."

"Yeah, but your mistake broke my heart." She said. She walked past him toward the door, but he grabbed her, holding her back.

"Please Anastasia-"

"Let go of her." Naomi said as she walked through the door. "Don't fucking touch her."

"Naomi please. I have to explain to her-"

"Get the hell away. She owes you nothing. You fucked up, and it's no one's fault but your own." Naomi yelled as she lead Anastasia to her car. Dylan trailed right behind them, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"It was a mistake." He said. "Britt set me up."

"And who was the one that trusted her in the first place?" She asked as she shut the car door on Anastasia's side. "You went with a woman who hates Anastasia, who harassed her through the internet. She fucking put ideas in her head, trying to convince her that she would never be a good mother, that she would end up exactly like her own mother! Are you fucking kidding me? What the actual fuck was going on through your head?"

"She promised me she'd stop-"

"And you believed that? Man Dylan, you're a bigger fool than I thought you were," Naomi spat as she walked to the drivers side.

"Please I have to talk to her." He begged.

"No. She's getting away for a few days."

"You mean away from me."

"Yup. You are giving her a shit load of stress that she doesn't need. You don't get to talk to her right now." Naomi said.

"When will she be back?"

"That's completely up to her." Naomi said before getting into her car. She slammed the door shut and began to back out of the driveway. The whole time, Anastasia just looked in the opposite direction Dylan was in. But Dylan kept his eyes on her. He watched with tears streaming down his face as Naomi drove away.

He knew he made a mistake. He should have never agreed to see her.

Because it cost him the most important woman in his life, and possibly his son.

***

GUYS I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE

ALADKBEKAKWBFFAF

THAT WAS CLAIRE AND HER HUSBAND FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF THEIR BABY. ITS A BOY

AND WHATS ANASTASIA'S AND DYLAN'S BABY? A BOY

man im good
also i hope you enjoyed the chapter.
thank you for reading <3