➳ 31

"BABY please," Dylan pleaded, "Ignore her

"BABY please," Dylan pleaded, "Ignore her."

Anastasia scoffed as she paced around their bedroom. Tears streamed down her face as she thought about Britt trying to get back Dylan. Her pregnancy was causing her emotions to be everywhere. The entire situation was just very overwhelming and she couldn't keep it together. She just broke down.

"How the hell do I ignore her, when she keeps popping up everywhere! And everybody just feels like they have the need to give their damn, unwanted, opinions!" Anastasia cried. "I'm trying Dylan, I really am."

"I know baby, I know."

Dylan tried to get closer to Anastasia, but every time she would just move away. Every time Dylan tried to touch her, or hold her, she would run out of his grip and push him away.

"Babe, please. Don't be like that," he said.

"Dylan, I just can't help to think that maybe she's rig-"

"Anastasia don't even fucking finish that sentence," Dylan stopped her. "Britt is in no way right. She is not the one for me. I'm not getting back with her, ever. I would never leave you for her."

"Dylan-"

"No let me finish," he said. "I love you, I love this baby. I only want you. No one else. Me and Britt, that was a long time ago. It's over. I don't love her. Fuck everyone who thinks otherwise!"

Anastasia stood across the room, staring at him, completely still. He waited for a reaction from her, any reaction, but she didn't move. The tears still ran down her face and occasionally sniffles would be let out, but she move an inch.

"I'm sorry." She finally said.

"Baby it's not your fault," he said, gently caressing her cheeks with his hands. "I don't know why you keep having to go through this shit, but you are the strongest person I know. And I love you. Okay? I. Love. You."

"I love you too."