➳ 41

"CRYSTAL, we promise it's nothing bad

"CRYSTAL, we promise it's nothing bad."

Crystal eyed both Anastasia and Dylan who stood in front of her. Anastasia had called her over wanting to talk, but didn't tell her what it was about. She told her it would be better to do it in person.

"You guys are making me nervous. The both of you just standing there, it's giving me anxiety," Crystal said.

"Crystal relax. When have we ever done anything to make you doubt us?" Dylan asked.

"Well, there was a few times on set where-"

"Forget I asked," Dylan stopped her.

"Look," Anastasia said, sitting on the small table in front of Crystal. "I called you to come over because I wanted to talk about the baby."

"What? What's happened? Is something wrong?" Crystal asked.

Anastasia laughed and placed a hand on her bump, "No, nothing's wrong."

"We actually wanted to talk to you about the gender," Dylan told.

"The gender?" Crystal gasped. "Did you guys already find out? What is it?"

"We don't actually know yet," Dylan said. "Anastasia and I want it to be a surprise. But we wanted you to surprise us."

Crystal laughed in confusion, "What? I don't, I don't understand."

"We want you to know the gender of our baby before us, and plan a gender reveal for the baby shower." Anastasia said.

"W-What, you want me to do it?"

"I can't think of anyone more fit. Considering that we were hoping you would be the god mother?" Anastasia smiled.

"Oh my god," Crystal gasped. "Yes! Yes! Of course! Oh my god! Yes!"

Crystal jumped up, immediately hugging Anastasia while she laughed and screamed at the same time. Dylan watched as Anastasia laughed at her cousin who was filled with excitement. Their eyes met and Anastasia gave him a loving smile. It was in that moment when Dylan realized he couldn't imagine being with someone else. It was the moment when he realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with one women, and woman only.

And her name was Anastasia Pierce.