➳ 24.

THE home Anastasia and Dylan owned was quiet

THE home Anastasia and Dylan owned was quiet. Anastasia sat in silence, rubbing her stomach, and just staring into space. Her mind replayed the message Britt sent. Of course she didn't believe her, but it still hurt.

The silence in the home was broken by the sound of keys unlocking the front door. Anastasia could hear Dylan's footsteps coming towards the room they shared together.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Dylan asked as he kissed Anastasia's cheek.

"I'm alright. Could be better." She shrugged.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's stupid." Anastasia said, shaking her head.

"Come on Ana. What's going on?"

"Britt messaged me today." She said.

"Britt? Britt who?" He questioned.

"Britt. Your ex-fiancé."

"What? Why? What did she want?" Dylan asked.

"You," Anastasia sighed, "She wants you."

"I don't understand."

"She wants me to break up with you, so she can have you." Anastasia told.

"Oh my god. What the hell is her problem? Why the fuck would she be texting you. She's the one that broke up with me." Dylan said, clearly anger in his voice.

"She apparently wasn't thinking right."

"What else did she say?" Dylan asked.

"That you still love her. That I'm not good enough. That you're not thinking straight."

"All of that is completely wrong." He said.

"I know."

"Anastasia, I love you. Yes, I did love her once. But me and her are done. Right now, you and this baby have all my heart." He said.

"I know. It's just, she got me so angry." She said, "It's just frustrating."

"I'm sorry. Let's just ignore her. She's not relevant in my life anymore. Okay?"

"Yeah okay.