Chapter 1- Jhanvi maa

She is gauri kumari Sharma. Life is a beautiful journey with lots of happenings but her life is not beautiful at all. When her father has passed away they have to struggle with life battle and her momma started to work in a little sweet shop to earn something to raise gauri. She is 5 years old little girl.

Her momma ...... she was everything to gauri, little girl but god had some other plans and scratch her momma away from her.
After that her whole life started to change. She is young and cannot figure out whether it has changed for good or bad but everything has got changed.

Jhanvi aunty......is her momma's best friend. She has married to rich businessmen called Tej Singh oberoi and lives in Mumbai. She lost her contact with janki (gauri's momma)because his husband was not allowed her to come back to village because of kali takur who was behind jhanvi. But they wrote letters to each other and somehow they have succeeds to maintain their friendship till today.

Now gauri is sitting in a big car with jhanvi aunty. Gauri feels an attraction towards jhanvi at the first sight. Other than momma no one was there to gauri to  address as her family ... She doesn't know where her life is heading but really wish that her momma and papa will stay with her and they will protect their little baby girl....
......................................................................................

Jhanvi- beta.. gauri don't be panic darling we are going home

Gauri- home?

Jhanvi- yes.. Look at me (while turning gauri's head towards her) beta everything happening for a reason. Do believe in your destiny. When you lost something in your life, god will always offer you something back to you. You need to identify what it is.  Gauri you're a strong girl ,My smart baby .... i know that you're too small to understand what am I telling.

Gauri can sense motherly love from jhanvi aunty. She is such a kind hearted lady and Little girl already in love with her.

Jhanvi- beta I will introduce you to my lovely family. I have two naughty boys and one pretty cute baby doll just like you and shivay my nephew. You will get a clan to play with.

Do they treat gauri as well as jhanvi aunty? She's Missing her momma.... Tears started to trolling down from her eyes. Gauri was a chirpy bubbly girl and She had so many friends but  She lost everything and she is too small to understand what is happening around her.

Jhanvi- beta this is not my gauri that I know.
Jhanvi tell to gauri while patting her head lovingly.

Gauri- you know me?
She asks with her cute puppy eyes pointing towards jhanvi.
Jhanvi- hmmm..... She smiles at gauri "I know how mischievous you are. Your momma used to write a lot about you little trouble maker.

She says in baby voice which makes gauri started to giggle." beta from today onwards I am your momma. Called me as Maa. I will love you as my own child and will always be there for you. 

Jhanvi hugging gauri tightly with her motherly love.
Her eyes are filling with tears. And at the same moment small word left out from gauri's mouth "JHANVI MAA" she has tightened her hold.