Chapter 18- It's just a friendship

She felt like her head is spinning around but yet she felt comfort. She opened her eyes to witness her dream man, her best friend and the man she always loved is wrapping his hands protectively around her.

His silky hair is disturbing for his sleep as he is frowned cutely while shaking his head. She blows slowly to remove hair stains from his face. It's pleasurable to look at this amazing soul and she has wished to woke up like this every day while holding her man with unbounded love.

But her fate is not that much fair to give all the happiness she has wished to have with Om. Remembering yesterday incident started filled up her eyes with tears as she distanced herself from Om. The thought of his man is loving someone else is enough to back off from him. She is not in a position to bear the pain of witnessing Om with Ridhima.

But.......she is feeling his love over his friendship. Was she misunderstood his friendship as the love. In that case she can't blame her Om for not loving her like she does in her life. It's not fair to force him to love her.

"It's unbelievable O.... all these years I was directed into wrong path by considering you love me..." she caresses his beard face lovingly.

"I can't blame you for my stupidity O....you deserves to be happy and I can't force you to love me... if you're happiness is lies with Ridhima.. then I will never ever want to come amid" She cupped her mouth to lower the sound of her sobbing. She tried to stand up from freeing herself from his grip but she failed.

"You have thrown me out from your heart O... now what is the point of holding my hand. I am not blaming you O i am the culprit here... I have turned upside down our beautiful relationship O... I am sorry.. I am sorry" she was not in a position to hold her tears as Om open his eyes slowly, face to gauri who is crying loudly with sobs.

"Ri...." he pushed her again back to bed while rolling on top of her with a sudden hug. She hugged him back as if her whole life is depended on this man and cried even more.

"Ri why are you crying like this ahh? Shh don't cry I can't see you in pain" he wiped out her tears while kissing her forehead. She is still looking at him without speaking any word.

"What has happened to my chatter box?" He cupped her face by using his right hand while balancing himself by using left hand by looking into her eyes.

"Where you were yesterday? Why did you refuse me to come with you to meet Tiyana? I can't understand anything Ri.... you don't know my heart has stopped beating."

"Say it again" Gauri asked again to hear about his concern over her and the same thing she has misunderstood as love.

"I was restless Ri... you don't know I thought I have lost you. Even this thought is killing inside me Ri.. I can't live my life without you." Tear has escaped from his eyes and it has fallen upon her lips as his focus shifted to her rosey lips. By using his thumb he caresses her lips softly.

She closed her eyes to stop herself of doing something that she might be regret later. This much closeness is not allowing her beating heart to be calm. He is out of his mind to think about what actually he is doing. Currently he is adoring her lips as a piece of art by lowering their distance. She is feeling his heavy breath on her as his full weight clashed upon her slowly. She wanted to push him away, the feeling of he had being with Ridhima like this is emotionally torturing her and her brain is screaming to push him away. But her heart which is belongs to Om is not allowing her to stop.

His right hand touched her left hand intimately as her hand smoothed his silky hair.

"Hayo Rabba" Prinku's scream makes Om liftoffs himself from gauri and that's when he realized what was he up to few minutes ago. He rubbed his face and looked at gauri hesitatingly to know her reaction. She is still laying down on the bed as before with closed eyes but tightly holding bedsheet.