Chapter 24- Shameless man

She's stunned with those few words. She was craved to hear that from her O. For a second she thought she will die with the sudden happiness. What to do and how to react were out of her mind as she looks at his eyes with tears. Happy tears...

She rubbed her hands on his cheek while her lips are shivering as unable to spill out words. She was coming down this lane alone and she thought she has to go out from his life as he is not willing to give his love to her. She thought that she has misunderstood his feelings as love. She was so heartbroken.

But suddenly he declared his love... He just said that he loves her.

"Why are you crying Ri" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "No more tears love"

"Don't go anywhere... be with me Ri" he said wiping her tears slowly.

"You're not saying anything" for a moment he got scared of her silent treatment.

She stands on her tip toes and kissed his lips and looked down immediately. Just a peak... that is enough to convey her love.

Rudy coughed fakely as Shivay smiles at her little sister. Jhanvi just keep looking at them with Prinku by holding so much happiness. Rohan sadly smiles as he knows gauri is so much in love with her O. Her happiness and future lies with her O. They look cute and perfect together as always. No any other man can enter into her life as she is booked from her birth to be with Om. Match made by god...

Om shocked with her bold avatar and raised up her chin to meet her eyes. For a moment he forgot about the surrounding and the people who are gathered around them. He slowly kissed her lips again as she slowly started to respond to his movements. He felt like he has touched her soul with the contact of their lips. It's turned into passionate and he securely wrapped his arms around her and tugged her body onto his.

"Oh my god" Rudy screams.

"Shameless..." Jhanvi looked away while biting her lips to control her happiness.

"Such a drama... did they forget about us." Prinku said while dramatically closing her eyes using her hands.

"Romantic..." Rohan expressed his genuine feeling while slightly smiling.

"Badi maa I think we have to hurry up their wedding" Shivay declares happily.

Gauri struggles and pulls out due to lack of oxygen and hugged Om tightly by wrapping her tiny arms around him. She rested her head on his chest while breathing heavily and suddenly saw jhanvi standing in front of her with a smile. She smiles back dreamly, getting more closer to his embrace. He rested his head on her head with closed eyes. Never felt this much content in life...

"We are here" Jhanvi gestured by waving her hand. That's when she realized that they have kissed in front everyone. She pushed Om away and straighten herself up. Om embarrassingly looked at his mother and hovered his head down.

"You two did that in front of your mother... very straightforward" Rudy said while pointing out Jhanvi.

"Are they done" Prinku asked still holding her eyes.

"Such a progress within few minutes" Shivay said smiling. "Anika and I will marry later... you be first" Shivay said winking. Gauri bit her lips nervously and never dared to look up in this embarrassing moment.

"Exactly... otherwise they will telecast daily show for us..." Rudy said laughing loudly as gauri shyly looks away.

"Shut up Rudy" Om said with a frown.

"I am happy for you two. I always wanted you to marry my gauri. And.... I am sorry baby, unknowingly he has emotionally tortured to you and I saw how badly you have suffered. I wanted him to realize his feelings so I was on a silent mode." Jhanvi Said to gauri, while Om suddenly took her hand and placed a kiss on her palm softly. Jhanvi happily looks at her son as how protective he has become.