Chapter 2- I will protect my doll forever

Gauri has opened her eyes sensing someone pulling her hair. Little boy with a gun standing in front of her.
"Hey stand up and come out... "He says to gauri in a loud voice and She's scared of that voice "or no he is having a huge gun" Gauri is moving back while holding the car seat. ''I will shoot you terrorist don't try to move away. Come down. He said. "OM what are you doing? " Gauri can see jhanvi Maa behind him and he turns  around and smiles at Maa and he gets out something like red color box "captain omkara found the terrorist. All report to area 51" "Area 51 ...... what is that?" Gauri is hell confused right now.

"Maa" gauri says while running towards jhanvi maa. Boy has widened his eyes and now he is coming towards jhanvi taking big steps with big gun on his shoulder. Gauri has tighten her hold around jhanvi Maa. "Go away from my maa. Now right now." He started to pull gauri away. '' OM stop this what are you doing? Look , She is a little princess not a terrorist beta." "No she is a terrorist but haaa she is a beautiful terrorist" jhanvi  starts to laugh and make gauri turn around towards little boy. gauri can see that another two boys comes with little girl. They all have guns in their hands.

. "Captain Omkara, we are reporting to area 51 with powerful team including Shivu, rudy and prinku." "Stop this game for a while and listen to me. Jhnavi gatherers all 4 around gauri. "She is gauri and she is going to stay with us forever. Another companion to you all. "Forever? '' omkara asks while widening his eyes. "Yes little doll for you to play" "I don't like dolls  maa, i am a big boy.give it to prinku"

'' she is so beautiful Maa. She has blue eyes just like Anna" says prinku. "Hmm yes my baby she is so beautiful but more than your doll Anna. And she will be your sister and hereafter you can play all your girly games with her. Let these boys to play police and robber games and you have a sister to play now".
''Haa now I don't want to beg and give my chocolates to bhaiyas. I have a sister now.. yaaaayyy.'' Prinku hugs gauri and Gauri hugs  her back . "She is my doll not om bhaiya. And I am not going to be an army soldier hereafter we will play prince and princess game." All 3 boys rolled their eyes while prinku grab gauri into mansion.'' Shivay beta she is like a little sister to you. Please take care of her as you have been taking care of om rudy and prinku. She has no one in this world other than us. Her momma has passed away last week and she needs love and care to recover back. I hope you all understand my point" said jhanvi while holding shivay. Omkara feels his little heart is filling with unknown emotions and feelings for that little beautiful doll. He can't even imagine a life without her maa, papa and his whole family. How can this little one bearing this much pain. "yes badi maa I will always protect her as my little sister and not anyone let to harm her" "that's my baby" jhanvi says while hugging shivay. "Ahh and you two (turning to omkara and rudy) same thing applies to you. No more any troubles to her from you two" "Maa I didn't say anything to her. She is beautiful and I like her. Om is the one who insulted her by addressing as terrorist." said Rudy. '' Maa I am sorry I will not do that again and I will protect my doll FOREVER.
''She is not your doll Om, you have rejected and now she belongs to prinku because you don't like dolls."
"I don't like dolls but Like gauri. She will be my doll hai na Maa... jhnavi couldn't hold her laughter and she smiled at her dramatic little boy who is pouting now. Jhanvi bent down a little and kissed his chin and said '' Yes she is your Doll. Only yours. "

Little omkara feels attraction towards this little girl. Sometimes people are feeling this immediate attachment and connection at the first meet up. Aren't they destined to be together?