Chapter 5- be my ogre

"Please prinku...not today" shivay said with a serious mood.
"Bhaiya this is not fair.. I always played those silly games with you three. Please join with us. We wanted exactly 3 characters to play this." Said prinku with pleading eyes.
"Prinku don't make that puppy face"said shivay while looking at prinku. Shivay and rudy saw that little Gauri coming with om by holding his hand and with a bunch of flowers.
"This is for you Bhaiya" Gauri gave a red rose to shivay.
"Oh thank you gauri" shivay said with a lovely smile.
"This is for rudy Bhaiya" Gauri gave Another flower to rudy.
"Awww Ri, thank you baby sis" rudy said while winking to omkara.
"Rudy... how many times i need to tell you, don't call her as Ri...be creative and come up with another name" said omkara frowning his eyes. Rudy and shivay cannot believe that their brother is behaving in a very weird manner. But they laughed for omkara's cute antics.
"This is for you O" Gauri gave 3 red roses to omkara while wearing her cutest smile. Om feels sooo good because his Ri treating him very differently.
"That's not fair.. one flower to me but 3 flowers to Om." Rudy said with fake angry tone.
"O is my best best best friend Rudy Bhaiya" Gauri while hugging Rudy. "Don't be angry with me rudy Bhaiya" Gauri said with her usual baby voice. "I am not Gauri... hmmm but why these flowers..?"
Gauri and prinku looks at each other and prinku come forward with a smile and said "token of appreciation Bhaiya"
"For what??" Asked shivay with a confused smile.
"Bhaiya O has agreed to play with us. He told me you all are joining... yaayy" shivay and rudy looked at Om who is smiling at gauri's cute antics. Both prinku and gauri are jumping and running everywhere with the happiness.
"Om we need to have Man to man talk.. come here" said shivay pulling Om and rudy to his room.
...................................................................................
"Do we need to do that girly game?" Asked shivay.
"Om you're the one who hates prinku's silly games earlier" rudy Asked from om while narrowing his eyes.
"I can't say no to Ri...another thing is prinku always did all the games with us. We also should try to do... Atleast as a help.. look yesterday papa brought a fairy tale movie for prinku and Ri, now they want to act that with us.. believe me that will be fun shivay" Om said with pleading eyes directing towards rudy and shivay.
"How many times prinku has requested to us but we didn't Om. Why now?" Asks rudy as Om holds his hand and grabs him out from the room. "We are going to play with them... that's final" said Omkara.
...................................................................................
Boys are standing the corner of the prinku's room leaning against the wall.
"Rohan Bhaiya also coming..." said prinku.
"Why Rohan" asked omkara widening his eyes towards prinku.
"To play with us" prinku said while smiling. At the same time gauri came to the room woth Rohan.
"Hii" Said Rohan.
"Okey now all are here... lets start. This is an amazing story bhaiyas... i am going to play the god mother of the princess and gauri is the princess. Shivay bhaiya have to be a  scary dragon and rudy Bhaiya is the donkey" said prinku without taking a breath.

"Donkey??? What is that game prinku

"Donkey??? What is that game prinku... chiii I cannot be a donkey that's too in a fairytale story" said Rudy being offended.
"Bhaiya plz don't be dramatic... me and gauri allocated roles perfectly to all..."
"So am I like a donkey to you two.. tell me" rudy said while others started to laugh. Om sat on the floor by holding his stomach.
"Omg...this is going to be  funny" said om.
"Not at all... i am not coming to this" rudy turned to go out from the room and gauri holds his hand.
"Rudy Bhaiya thats like a main character and funny too. He is helping to hero to get princess back and very sweet donkey . Just like you.. so we thought to give this role to you."
"Ohh you should have tell to me.. ibknow i am the sweetest and cutest.... but donkey.... okey i am in" rudy Said with a smile.
" Om Bhaiya is going be the ogre named shrek and... Rohan Bhaiya is the prince. So this is what..." cut it by Om.
"WHAT???? I am an ogre and Rohan is the prince.. gauri did you give that role to me" sadly Om Asked from gauri. Gauri nods her head with a cute smile.
"No i am the prince and he will be the ogre. She is my princess " said om pointing Rohan.
"Om Bhaiya... gauri said to give that role to you" prinku saw that gauri sadly pouting by looking at Om.
"O doesn't like to be my ogre" said gauri while looking down.
"Ri... I don't want to be your ogre i want be your prince. I am the one who feels really bad here" Gauri looking at om with a frown.
"I am angry with you O" said gauri while looking at om sadly.
"Me too... but i am the prince that's the final" said om with a victorious smile.
"Okey then... i will be her ogre... i love to be that character and you know that's my favorite too. Such a different fairytale" Said Rohan.
" yes Bhaiya you do it."
"But I wish O..." prinku stopped gauri by saying" He is not going to gauri"
" firstly shrek(ogre)  and donkey have to fight with dragon to go to princess fiona and then shrek have to fight with prince to get princess fiona back and they will marry and at last princess will also become a ogress. Lastly, they are living happily with lots of ogre babies. God mother.. thats mean I will help to princess like a mother" prinku clapping her hands with the joy. "This is the first time we are playing my favorite game... i am so happy"
"Prinku what is that?? How can ogre marry to a beautiful princess. That's not a fairytale" said om with confused look.
"Bhaiya thats the story. Ogre and princess falls in love and they are fighting with all the villains to be together... FOREVER..like a happy family. Ri wanted you to play shrek but you wanted to play prince"Said Prinku.
Shivay and rudy started to laugh by looking at Om's disappointed face. Om wanted to be her prince. Right now everyone looks at om and he doesn't know what to say for his stupidity. He can't let Rohan to play the role opposite to his Ri. But he willingly agreed to play prince character.
"Ri i am sorry I thought you have selected me for Villain of the story... so I felt bad... and..." said Omkara. But no answer from Ri. He only got angry glare from little Ri. Aren't she is the cutest? Little angry bird.
"I am the ogre" said om with pleading eyes.
"Om Bhaiya you're impossible... Rohan Bhaiya are you Okey with that?" Rohan nods his head with a smile.
"I am possessive about Ri... I can't share Ri with anyone else..." said omkara while putting his hands over gauri's shoulder and giving tightly side hug to her. But Gauri is still in her angry mood.
"WHAT???" All said in the same surprised tone.
"Yes papa said to me... he is possessive about Maa and i am possessive about Ri" omkara said while giving his cutest smile ever.
......................................................................................
Gauri and Prinku playing with their new tea making doll which tej brought yesterday for these two munchkins. Gauri playing with so much excitement because all of these things are new to her.
"Lets have tea Bhaiya" said prinku to handing their tea tray to shivay, rudy and omkara.
"I am not going to come to these silly games again. Today morning i was a donkey to you all and I don't want to be in a toilet" said Rudy.
"Prinku ... Gauri plzzzz i am tired... we have played whole day... not any more" Said shivay by leaning towards rudy and whispering "how can girls always come up with such stupid games"
"I heard that Bhaiya... so mean.. but we have enjoyed a lot... even Rohan Bhaiya" Said Prinku sadly.
"I will drink this for sure... but for that ... Ri needs to forgive me... plz Ri" said omkara.
"Om don't tell me that you are going to drink this... i saw how they have make this... chiiii" Rudy said while dramatically puking.
Omkara stepping up to gauri and put his both hsnds around gauri's neck. Pulling gauri very close to him and bends down to her eye level "Ri can't be angry with me... right?" Asked omkara looking into her big brown eyes. Gauri nods her head several times. Surprisingly omkara gave a small kiss to her cheek while smiling.

I don't know whether this chapter exactly matched with the expectations

I don't know whether this chapter exactly matched with the expectations. I do have exams in coming month. So might not be able to update frequently. I think i have to take a leap in this story and need to focus about grownup RIO. As this is a stort story, not going to have many chapters. Any suggestions??